Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel with Mid-Century Cool
Vista Ventana Spa & Resort • Desert Hot Springs, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($74)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room and a $50 Spa Credit, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room and a $50 Spa Credit ($159)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This newly refurbished hotel offers up retro styling, ample California sunshine, and an on-site mineral pool.
Set beneath the sweet-smelling date orchards and palm trees of the Coachella Valley, the mineral waters of Desert Hot Springs are celebrated for their healing qualities. Known as America's Spa City, this Southern California resort town has been host to a wellspring of world-class resorts ever since Hollywood hotshots started swarming here in the 1950s. In addition to being only 20 minutes north of the world-class shopping, dining, and golf of Palm Springs, the city is just a 45-minute drive from the rust-colored landscapes and breathtaking hiking trails of Joshua Tree National Park.
Welcome to the remodeled Vista Ventana Spa & Resort, situated on Palm Drive in the heart of Desert Hot Springs. Done up in mid-century style, this throwback hotel combines Miami's South Beach with California's laid-back desert environs, offering 19 stylish rooms decorated in an array of colors and appointed with fully equipped kitchenettes and TVs. The main draw? The on-site mineral pool and two mineral spas, both indoor/outdoor, and a sauna.
This totally cute, upbeat boutique hotel has a vibe that is part desert, part historical hot springs, and a little South Beach! The location is tops for playing golf or other desert activities... Great place to stay and explore the sights.-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 10 to 13; April 10 to 19, 24 to 26; and May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms