A World of Art and Ambience in Amsterdam
- A Six-Day Trip to Amsterdam ($1,599 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from New York City, Washington DC, or Los Angeles to Amsterdam
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Five Nights at the Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Five Breakfasts
- One Holland Pass with Five Free Entrances
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Countless cafés and canal boats make Amsterdam the perfect city for a laid-back European trip.
If a utopia exists in this world, it's probably in Amsterdam. The canals of the "Venice of the North" that snake through the city's storied cobblestone streets lead to some of the world's most arresting masterpieces—and we're not just talking about the Van Goghs; the ornate stone buildings, gorgeous public fountains, and meticulously manicured tulip gardens are equally jaw-dropping.
For such a laid-back city—the café culture legally serves curated selections of special smokes alongside baked goods—the Dutch capital maintains meticulous order. Car use is a rarity, and cyclists easily navigate the streets en masse, often with the aid of the largest shared-biking system in the world. History certainly has a home here—Anne Frank's House commands a moment's reverence for the European tragedy of the Holocaust, and you can't walk 100 feet without running into the vestiges of a Golden Age painter.
See it all on this six-day trip to Amsterdam, courtesy of go-today.
At the four-star Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam, you'll be close to everything the city has to offer. The hotel's location in the entertainment district allows guests to walk to the famous Rembrandtplein—once home to its namesake painter—as well as the Nationale Opera & Ballet; numerous museums and galleries; and a bevy of irresistible cafés and restaurants. Inside the hotel, you'll find luxury at every turn, from the contemporary chic décor to the amenities of the guest rooms. Don't forget to dine at the on-site Parisian brasserie, Brasserie FLO Amsterdam, or have a drink at Sopranos Piano Bar.
Your included Holland Pass gives you the flexibility to sightsee at your own pace, as well as skip lines and get discounts at major attractions. The pass includes your choice of five entrance tickets to spots in Amsterdam and other cities, including The Hague and Rotterdam. In Amsterdam, you can see the Van Gogh Museum, take a canal cruise, visit the Heineken Experience, and more. Just don't forget to stop, sit for a spell at a café, and watch this enchanting city unfold around you.
New York City (NYC): August 9 or 23 ($2,299); August 30 ($1,899); September 27 or December 20 ($1,799); November 8, December 13, March 14, or March 21 ($1,699); or January 10, January 24, February 14, or February 21 ($1,599)
Washington DC (WAS): August 9 or 23 ($2,299); August 30 ($1,999); September 27 or December 20 ($1,899); November 8, December 13, March 14, or March 21 ($1,799); February 14 or 21 ($1,699); or January 10 or 24 ($1,599)
Los Angeles (LAX): August 9 or 23 ($2,699); August 30 ($2,299); September 27 or December 20 ($2,199); November 8, December 13, March 14, or March 21 ($1,899); February 21 ($1,799); January 10 ($1,699); or January 24 or February 14 ($1,599)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Amsterdam is famously gezellig, a Dutch quality that translates roughly as convivial or cosy. It's more easily experienced than defined."-- Lonely Planet
"LivingSocial really made things easy by buying the voucher and having a travel agent get me all set up with my vacation! I was done buying, and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by July 6, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires $500 due at booking
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Five Nights at the Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam, Five Breakfasts, One Holland Pass with Five Free Entrances,Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees
- Does not include city taxes (approximately €4 per person per night and is paid locally at checkout), passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2015 • Enjoy By March 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms