A Room with a View of the Canadian Rockies
Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge • Radium Hot Springs, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Admire million-dollar views at this award-winning lodge in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
Opportunities for relaxation spring eternal in and around the village of Radium Hot Springs, in the eastern part of British Columbia's Kootenay National Park. For outdoor leisure, visitors can choose from 17 area golf courses; plenty of scenic hiking, biking, and driving routes; and serene canoe and kayak tours—all in the shadow of the stark, beautiful Canadian Rockies. But for the ultimate soothing sensation, nothing beats a soak in Radium's hot springs complex, home to odorless mineral pools reaching 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Enjoy an unparalleled view of your stunning surroundings—and admire the big horn sheep and deer roaming the vicinity—at Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge, perched on a hilltop overlooking the entire Columbia Valley. You can savor a hearty meal of upscale Hungarian fare at the on-site Citadella Restaurant, then watch the summer sun set from the lodge's patio before retiring to your spacious, air-conditioned multi-room suite. Enjoy homey amenities such as a refrigerator, microwave, and kitchen table with chairs, plus wireless Internet and cable TV in the living room.
"Location is great. The view from the balcony was wonderful. Restaurant offers quite a good meal and we enjoyed it very much. The room was clean and cozy."-- Booking.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 10, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation]
- Blackout date(s): July 1, August 4, September 1, and September 19-20, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 10, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2014 • Enjoy By October 10, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings