Explore the Markets & Medieval Cities of Morocco
Indus Travels •
- A Nine-Day Trip to Morocco ($2,152 to $2,590 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, or Seattle and Casablanca
- Two Nights at Barceló Casablanca, One Night at Golden Tulip Farah Rabat, Two Nights at Barceló Fès Medina, and Two Nights at Atlas Asni Marrakech
- Multilingual Guide and Air-Conditioned Sightseeing Vehicle Throughout Tour
- Return Airport Ground Transfer
- Sightseeing Entrance Fees per Itinerary
- Luggage Porterage and Hotel and Restaurant Gratuity
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From the teeming marketplaces in Casablanca to the peaceful gardens of Marrackech, Morocco is a land of dizzying extremes. Lose yourself in the labyrinthine streets of Marrakech, where medieval history continues to inform the frenetic present. Cultural landmarks help set the stage, but it's the stalls and alleys of the Medina marketplace where the real show takes place, as residents haggle over everything from cuisine to crafts. Then there's the coastal city of Rabat, which is no less cosmopolitan, with restaurants and historical sites aplenty, though its streets and markets are far tamer and easier to navigate. And a trip to Morocco isn't complete without a stop in Fez, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home of the world's largest medieval city. Explore it all on an eight-day trip to Morocco, courtesy of Indus Travels.
The Itinerary (full itinerary)
day 1: Board your flight for Casablanca.
day 2: Arrive at Casablanca Mohamed V Airport. You'll have a brief review of the tour during your transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at Barceló Casablanca. Dinner provided.
day 3: Visit the economic capital of Morocco, the bustling central market, the Habous district, and the Royal Palace. Continue to Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the exterior of the Hassan II Mosque. Continue on to Rabat, the administrative capital of the country, for a city tour including the Royal Palace, (Mechouar), the Mohamed V Mausoleum, Oudaya Kasbah, and the Hassan Tower.
Overnight at Golden Tulip Farah Rabat. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: Depart to Meknes and see the Ismalian capital, famous for its 25-mile-long walls. Visit Bab Mansour, widely considered North Africa's most beautiful gate. Don't miss the Royal stables and Jewish quarter. After lunch, continue on to the holy city of Moulay Idriss, via the best-preserved Roman city in North Africa, Volubilis.
Overnight at Barceló Fès Medina. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 5: The whole day is devoted to sightseeing in Fez. The religious capital of Morocco includes medieval Medina, with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas; the Nejjarine fountain; Moulay Idriss mausoleum; and Karaouine mosque. In the afternoon visit Fez Jdid.
Overnight at Barceló Fès Medina. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 6: Depart to Marrakech via Meknes, Adaroch passing by Mriret, Khenifra. Arrive in Marrakech, known as the "Red City" in the late afternoon. Check in to the hotel, dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Overnight at Atlas Asni Marrakech. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 7: Visit historical Marrakech, the most important former imperial city in Morocco's history. Enjoy the Menara garden, Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace and the Koutoubia Mosque, the largest in Marrakech. Enjoy lunch at the hotel and in the afternoon visit the famous Djemaa El Fna, a square and market place in Marrakech's old quarter.
Overnight at Atlas Asni Marrakech. Breakfast and lunch provided.
day 8: Enjoy your morning at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Casablanca.
Overnight at Barceló Casablanca. Breakfast provided.
day 9: After breakfast, transfer to the airport with departure assistance from our representative.
Atlanta (ATL) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,490); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,350)
Chicago (ORD) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,490); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,350)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,490); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,350)
New York (JFK) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,350); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,152)
San Francisco (SFO) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,490); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,350)
Seattle (SEA) departures: November 14, 2014; January 23, 2015; February 13, 2015; March 13 or 27, 2015 ($2,590); September 26, 2014; October 10, 17, or 24, 2014 ($2,450)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"A land of spice-scented mystery and medieval kasbahs, Morocco puts your senses on high alert."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by July 15, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $270 due at booking
- Includes round-trip flights between Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, or Seattle and Casablanca, two nights at Barceló Casablanca, one night at Golden Tulip Farah Rabat, two nights at Barceló Fès Medina, and two nights at Atlas Asni Marrakech, English-speaking guide and air-conditioned sightseeing vehicle throughout tour, return airport ground transfer, sightseeing entrance fees per itinerary, luggage porterage and hotel and restaurant gratuity, airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, or any costs not specified as included
- Merchant cancellation policy applies; visit www.yazores.com/en/about/termsandconditions
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Trip add-ons available through the merchant directly
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2015 • Enjoy By March 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings