Once-in-a-Lifetime Luxury in the Maldives and Dubai
- A Ten-Day Trip to Dubai and the Maldives ($3,199 to $3,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from New York, Seattle, or Houston to Dubai, via Emirates
- Round-Trip Domestic Flights Between Dubai and the Maldives, via Emirates
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai, and Boat Transportation Between Malé International Airport and the Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Classic Room at the Five-Star Media Rotana in Dubai, and Six Nights in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at the Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives
- Eight Breakfasts, Five Lunches, and Five Dinners
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour
- US Departure Taxes, Fees, and Carrier-Imposed Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Get the best of both worlds with a trip to frenetic Dubai, followed by some beach time in the Maldives.
Dubai's reputation as a global economic hub and an ultra-luxurious playground for oil magnates is perfectly encapsulated by the Burj Al Arab, a sleek 1,000-foot-tall hotel with a curved facade built to resemble a ship's sail. Sometimes called the Cloud City, this Western-style metropolis is famous for its skyscrapers, the most notable of which towers over them all—along with every other building in the world: The 211-story Burj Khalifa.
A plane ride away, the Maldives has everything you'd expect of an island paradise in the Indian Ocean—well, almost everything. Endless stretches of white sand beach, lanky palm trees swooning over shallow lagoons, and ocean water so clear you can see the tangled coral feet beneath the surface. Crowds, on the other hand, are pleasantly absent from much of the island nation.
Escape to an island Eden that's truly a world apart with this ten-day trip to the Maldives and Dubai, courtesy of Globotours.
Board your Emirates flight from the US to Dubai.
Touch down in Dubai, where you'll be whisked away to the five-star Media Rotana. The rest of the day is yours to settle in and explore the city on your own.
Overnight at Media Rotana.
Embark on a city tour of Dubai with incredible views of Dubai Creek and the heritage area of Bastakiya, famous for its wind tower houses. The tour makes a stop at Al Fahidi Fort—home of the Dubai Museum—then continues by water taxi across the creek for a stroll through the spice markets and Gold Souk. You'll see the Burj Al Arab, the luxury hotel with an iconic sail shape, before stopping for photos at the Jumeirah Mosque.
Overnight at Media Rotana. Breakfast provided.
Ride to the Dubai airport to board your flight to the Maldives. Once you arrive, a speedboat will ferry you to a world of pristine white sand and magnificent coconut palms. You'll be staying at the luxurious Meeru Island Resort & Spa, located on the island of Meerufenfushi—just over 100 acres of secluded beachfront villas, ready to facilitate the ultimate exotic romance.
Overnight at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
days 5 to 9:
With no scheduled activities, you can enjoy your time in the Maldives at your leisure—and your private sundeck with chaise lounges and a bubbling Jacuzzi is just the beginning. The resort offers a host of amenities inviting leisure of every kind, from two spas to a nine-hole golf course, in addition to the aquamarine waves lapping sugar-sand beaches just outside your door. The island's vast lagoon also provides the perfect opportunity for non-motorized water sports, plus snorkeling and diving in the crystal-clear water around teeming coral reefs. Once the sun has set in a brilliant display, a different kind of life awakens on the island in the resort's bars and restaurants—one of which is exclusively available to guests staying in Jacuzzi Beach Villas. For an unforgettably romantic surprise, you can even set up a secluded dinner right on the beach.
Five nights at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
After checking out of the resort, return to the airport for your flight back to Dubai, followed by a flight back to the US. Don't forget to look out the window as you soar away—the views of these exotic locales from the air are as memorable as the destinations themselves.
New York City (JFK) departures: September 8 and 22 ($3,199); October 13 ($3,299); November 10 and 24 ($3,699); January 12 and 19, 2015, February 16 and 23, 2015, and March 2, 9, and 16, 2015 ($3,799)
Seattle (SEA) departures: September 8 and 22 ($3,399); October 13 ($3,499); November 10 and 24 ($3,899); January 12 and 19, 2015, February 16 and 23, 2015, and March 2, 9, and 16, 2015 ($3,999)
Houston (IAH) departures: September 8 and 22 and October 27 ($3,799)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Meeru Island Resort will have you smitten at first sight—it’s a beautiful long, verdant stretch of land with a dazzling white beach. The resort is enormous, the third largest in the country, and offers almost every conceivable activity."-- Lonely Planet
"Globotours did a great job assigning tour guides and drivers who were excited and happy to show us their beautiful islands. We had an absolutely wonderful time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by Date: Customer must contact Merchant by July 23 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offer, promotion or discount
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy accommodations are not available
- Includes Round-Trip Domestic Flights Between Dubai and the Maldives, via Emirates, Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai, and Boat Transportation Between Malé International Airport and the Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Classic Room at the Five-Star Media Rotana in Dubai, and Six Nights in a Jacuzzi Beach Villa at the Meeru Island Resort & Spa in the Maldives, Eight Breakfasts, Five Lunches, and Five Dinners, Half-Day Dubai City Tour, US Departure Taxes, Fees, and Carrier-Imposed Surcharges
- Does not include passport and visa fees (if applicable), meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, gratuities to drivers and costs for anything not specified on the deal
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passports are required for all international destinations with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the completion of your trip & sufficient blank pages for visas and immigrations stamps. Passengers are solely responsible for all their travel requirements
- For Non-US passport holders, please contact the nearest diplomatic or consular office of the country or countries to be visited and obtain the specific requirements for entry
- UAE (Dubai) : A passport valid for at least six months is required to enter the UAE. For personal travel of 30 days or fewer, U.S. citizens holding valid tourist passports may obtain visitor visas at the port of entry for no fee
- MALDIVES: A valid passport, along with an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds, is required for entry. A no-cost visitor visa valid for 30 days is issued upon arrival
- All prices are per person, double occupancy and subject to availability, change, blackout dates and other restrictions that may apply
- This tour requires two passengers per booking
- Rates for extra nights are available upon request. A $35 per person per way air surcharge applies for any flights on Fridays through Sundays if you deviate from the package; contact Globotours with any questions
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 16, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2015 • Enjoy By March 16, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms