Family Fun Near the Parks at This Orlando Hotel
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center • Kissimmee, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Magical-View Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($65) or Fridays or Saturdays ($75)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
You'll be mere minutes from the theme parks with a stay at this Kissimmee hotel.
Orlando's high-flying theme parks and trendsetting nightclubs make this Sunshine State city the perfect place for kids and kids-at-heart to let loose. Where else can you spin yourself silly in tiny teacups, scope out sea life and hand-feed dolphins, and groove to your favorite DJ—all on the same day? In addition to attracting state-of-the-art family attractions, the destination's world-class tourism industry has also inspired an acclaimed culinary scene, as well as countless high-end boutiques and outlet malls.
See the magic right from your window at Kissimmee's Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center, located just a half-mile from some of Orlando's world-famous theme parks. The resort's complimentary shuttle service will give you a lift to the parks, but there's plenty of fun to be had right on hotel property. Two swimming pools, a kiddie pool, and a whirlpool keep things cool, while a theater and arcade provide some air-conditioned thrills. When you're ready to relax, head to your Magical-View room, where a comfortable bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a view of the parks makes for the ultimate Orlando retreat.
• Only valid for stays from August 27 to December 17, 2015
• Taxes and $15 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• Up to two additional guests may be added based on availability; contact property for more information
Orlando represents something more powerful to American culture and history than merely being the fruit of a dream. It’s something shared.-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 27 to December 17, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes and $15 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings