Classic Countryside Wisconsin Inn + Pizza & Beer
Valhalla Hillside Inn • Bowler, WI
- Two-Night Stay for Two in the Waterfall, Field of Dreams, or Country View Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with Continental Breakfast for Two Each Day ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Waterfall, Field of Dreams, or Country View Room, Fridays and Saturdays, with Full Hot Breakfast for Two Each Day ($109)
- One 12-Inch Pizza and Two Beers at Nearby Wright Place
- Cookies and Other Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Classic Wisconsin. Applewood-smoked bacon. Maple syrup-soaked flapjacks. A million kinds of cheese. Who knows what you'll discover on your next Wisconsin Escape. In Bowler—a quintessential slice of America's Dairyland, about 150 miles north of Milwaukee—you'll find it all, and then some.
Fishing, hiking, sausages, and more! Go musky fishing on Moose Lake, pick up world-famous smoked sausages at nearby Nueske's, hike or bike nearly 100 acres of backwoods trails, test your luck at North Star Mohican Casino Resort. However you spend your time here, it's bound to be nothing short of the Badger State's best.
At Valhalla Hillside Inn, guests are not only situated within minutes of hiking and biking, gaming and fishing, they're also treated to a classically rustic getaway in the heart of Wisconsin. With a library, full bar, and game room, this four-room B&B offers more than its rustic A-frame suggests. Wake up to a continental or full hot breakfast each morning, and in the afternoon, return to a room with a view that boasts a king-size bed, forest views, satellite TV with DVD player, private bathroom, robes, slippers, and more.
"This was a great B&B. The service was outstanding, along with the food. Everything was great quality, from the towels, to the soap, to the beds. Very relaxing!"-- Yahoo! Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one 12-inch pizza and two beers at Nearby Wright Place, cookies, and other snacks
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Blackout date(s): July 12-13; August 30-31; and September 6-7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings