A Rustic Inn with Blue Ridge Mountain Views
Archer's Mountain Inn • Banner Elk, NC
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hawk's View or Laurel Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($138) or Fridays and Saturdays ($192)
- Full Daily Breakfast
- Two Glasses of Wine and One Appetizer at Jackalope's Restaurant
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy infinite mountain views—plus two glasses of wine and an appetizer—when you Escape to this rustic lodge in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
North Carolina's Beech Mountain stands at 5,505 feet above sea level, making it one of the tallest points in the Eastern United States. It's a hiking and biking mecca, with a network of forest trails and expansive Blue Ridge vistas to delight nature lovers. Look down upon the never-ending valleys, or drop a line in Lees-McRae's Historic Mill Pond and go hiking in the Pisgah National Forest.
Perched on the side of Beech Mountain in Banner Elk, Archer's Mountain Inn features rustic mountain rooms with plush linens, breakfast served at the on-site restaurant, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Lodge rooms feature rustic accents like exposed wooden beams and large fieldstone fireplaces. Dinnertime calls for a hearty mountain meal at the on-site Jackalope's View restaurant, which offers fresh mountain trout; delicious pork chops with sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetables; scallops prepared over risotto; and lobster mac 'n' cheese—all served with panoramic views of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains.
The people who work at the lodge are very friendly and accomodating. My wife and I had dinner and breakfast at the lodge restaurant that overlooks the mountains. The food was excellent. The rooms were very nice with great views.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a full daily breakfast and 2 glasses of wine and 1 appetizer at Jackalope's Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 4 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per night
- Not valid for Presidential Room or Roof Garden Room
- Blackout date(s): June 19 to 21; July 3 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2015 • Enjoy By August 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms