A Taste of the Northwest at This Westport Hotel
Chateau Westport • Westport, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room ($114) or a Studio with Kitchenette ($124), from Now to February 29, 2016
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Get cozy in the hot tub after strolling along the beach of Washington's westernmost port during a stay at this shore-side spot.
Go west, young traveler. A Westport isn't hard to find, but there's only one westernmost port in the US: The one that sits on a narrow peninsula at the mouth of Grays Harbor halfway up the coast of Washington State.
Autumn tranquility. Remote beaches and verdant wilderness areas call to adventurers and nature lovers alike at this all-seasons destination. Marvel at the state's tallest lighthouse, sample local microbrews, or stroll along Twin Harbors Beach as the waves escort ships into the bay.
Let's get lost. However you while away the days, you'll get the feeling that if Westport wasn't attached to the mainland, it just might float away—and take you with it.
In pale colors reflecting the sea foam and golden sand outside, Chateau Westport strives to serve as your shoreside home away from home. This out-of-the-way spot makes relaxation the name of the game: Rooms boast refrigerators, microwaves, comfy pillow-top mattresses, and serene views of the ocean. Take a dip in the heated pool or hot tub, or hit the fitness center to work up a sweat. After exploring the area—maybe sampling some sips at a nearby winery or brewery—return to the hotel to watch the sun set over the Pacific's endless waves.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Add up to 2 guests to the two-queen room for $20/night, per person age 2+ (based on availability)
• Children are welcome
• Ask when booking about available upgrades
The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful and the beach wonderful. It had been a long time since we had been to Westport. Fishing is still the big industry, but it was nice to visit some local wineries and tour the town.-- LivingSocial Member
Facility was super accommodating; easy layout, great trail to the beach, and a lovely ocean view!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability to a 2-queen room and at an additional cost of $10 per person (ages 2+) per night
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • Enjoy By February 29, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings