Woodsy Simplicity Near Waterfalls, Golf & Fishing
Green Gables Motel & Suites • Burney, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard King or Queen Room, or for Up to Four People in a Double Double Room, November 16, 2014 through February 28, 2015 ($95)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard King or Queen Room, or for Up to Four People in a Double Double Room, September 2 through November 15, 2014 ($105)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
Hear the rush of 129-foot waterfalls and while away the hours on a fishing boat near your home base at this classic, woodsy hotel.
Situated between one of the largest lava domes on earth (Lassen Peak) and the second-highest mountain in the Cascade Range (Mount Shasta), Burney, California, is best-known for its breathtaking 129-foot Burney Falls—Teddy Roosevelt called them "the eighth wonder of the world." Behold them among some 910 acres of forest and five miles of stream and lake shore lines—prime surroundings for hiking, canoeing, and kayaking. Cast your line into Hat Creek for some catch-and-release trout action, and tote your clubs to the 18-hole championship Fall River Valley golf course to putt among the pines.
Forest green-gabled porches put a signature stamp on The Green Gables Motel & Suites, a AAA-approved property established in 1946 and recently under new ownership. Towering pine trees hug the retro-chic courtyard where you'll find your room. Cozy up in a king or queen bed or two doubles, and take advantage of the cable TV, Wi-Fi, desk, mini fridge, and coffee maker. Sip your morning joe on your gabled porch or in the grassy picnic area before setting out to explore.
"Doesn't matter how many times I've been here—it still blows me away."-- Google Review of McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (standard king or queen bed room) or up to 4 guests (double room with two double beds)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Office hours are 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.; check-ins after 10 p.m. must notify reception in advance so they can accommodate guest
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 11-13, 2014; November 27-30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings