A Summer Retreat in Sun Peaks
Nancy Greene's Cahilty Lodge • Sun Peaks, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Lodge Room, Sundays through Fridays
- Saturday Night Stays are Available for an Additional Fee of $25 Payable Directly to the Property
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
More than 2,000 hours of sunshine a year make Sun Peaks a nature lover's dream destination.
The beauty of BC. As the sun crests over the mountains in Sun Peaks, British Columbia, residents and tourists alike awake to enjoy the scenic splendor of three mountains: Tod Mountain, Sundance Mountain, and Mt. Morrisey.
A site for all seasons. The area thrives in wintertime, as skiers and snowboarders make use of the 3,678 acres of skiable terrain. In summer, Sun Peaks' verdant beauty lets hikers and bikers seek warm-weather thrills.
A warm welcome to a cool scene. At the base of the mountains, a European-style village provides accommodations, dining, boutique shopping, and festivals for some après-ski adventures.
Stay steps away from Sun Peak's village with a trip to the family-friendly Nancy Greene's Cahilty Lodge. You'll enjoy contemporary comfort in the Traditional Lodge Room, which features two inviting queen-size beds. Eat your fill during breakfast at the on-site Cahilty Creek Bar & Grill, then check out the rest of the lodge's amenities, including a fitness room, sauna, and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Chat with the friendly staff for activity recommendations, then take the short walk to the village or make your way into the mountains for a day in the great outdoors.
"With a choice of over 20 dining and nightlife options, Sun Peaks offers a more lively social and gastronomic scene that most midsize Canadian cities."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full hot breakfast for 2 at Cahility Creek Bar & Grill
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Saturday night stays are available for an additional fee of $25; payable directly to the property
- Upgraded rooms are available at an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings