From Dublin to Killarney by Train, Flights Included
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Ireland ($899 to $1,674 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Boston, New York, or Chicago and Dublin (Flights from Other Major US Airports Available for a Surcharge at Time of Booking)
- Three Nights at North Star Hotel or Maldron Cardiff Lane Hotel in Dublin and Three Nights at Scotts Hotel or International Hotel in Killarney
- Round-Trip Train Travel Between Dublin and Killarney
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
The beloved stomping grounds of luminary authors like Joyce and Yeats, Dublin is every bit the atmospheric charmer it's made out to be: busy cobblestone streets, cozy neighborhood pubs overflowing with storytelling patrons, traditional Irish music wafting through the air. This isn't to say that you won't be able to find quiet in Dublin. Walk through the gates of Trinity College, the alma mater of Oscar Wilde, or take a seat in St. Stephen's Green to find a bit of peace in the midst of the city.
Though, if it's true quiet you seek, a side trip to the countryside around Killarney is in order. While the town itself is home to only about 7,000 permanent residents, its postcard-worthy side streets bustle with tourists, local hawkers, pubs, and restaurants. Meanwhile, the gemstone-green countryside around Killarney National Park bristles with stone-studded creeks, idyllic waterfalls, and gently sloping mountains. There are even a couple of castle-like estates that seem to have been the inspiration for fairy tales everywhere.
Ready to experience the Emerald Isle in all its storybook glory? Join Great Value Vacations on an eight-day trip to Dublin and Killarney, which includes round-trip flights and train travel between the two cities.
day 1: Board your transatlantic flight from North America to Dublin.
day 2: Arrive at Dublin International Airport and take a cab to your hotel. Check in, then spend the rest of the day exploring on your own. Inquire with Great Value Vacations about touring the Guinness Storehouse.
Overnight at North Star Hotel or Maldron Cardiff Lane Hotel.
days 3, 4, and 5: Take the Irish Rail from Dublin Heuston Station to Killarney, where you'll check in to your hotel. Explore as you please. Inquire with Great Value Vacations about touring the Ring of Kerry.
Three nights at Scotts Hotel or the International Hotel.
day 8: Fly Home.
The Dates (Book early to secure the specific departure date of your choice)
Boston (BOS) departures: August 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,674); September 1 to October 31, 2014 ($1,274); November 1 to 18, 2014 ($974); November 19 to December 1, 2014 ($1,074); December 2 to 9, 2014 ($974); December 10, 2014 to January 11, 2015 ($1,174); January 12 to February 28, 2015 ($974); March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,074)
Chicago (ORD) departures: August 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,674); September 1 to October 31, 2014 ($1,274); November 1 to 18, 2014 ($974); November 19 to December 1, 2014 ($1,074); December 2 to 9, 2014 ($974); December 10, 2014 to January 11, 2015 ($1,174); January 12 to February 28, 2015 ($974); March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,074)
New York (JFK) departures: August 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,599); September 1 to October 31, 2014 ($1,199); November 1 to 18, 2014 ($899); November 19 to December 1, 2014 ($999); December 2 to 9, 2014 ($899); December 10, 2014, to January 11, 2015 ($1,099); January 12 to February 28, 2015 ($899); March 1 to 31, 2015 ($999)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print
"Tiny, and with ever-changing scenery, Ireland is an addictive place to explore."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 8, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights between New York, Boston, or Chicago and Dublin; double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at North Star Hotel or Maldron Cardiff Lane Hotel in Dublin, 3 nights at Scotts Hotel or International Hotel in Killarney, round-trip train travel between Dublin and Killarney, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400 due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; dates subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 8, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 8, 2014 • Enjoy By August 8, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms