Live It Up Near Niagara with Wine Tastings + More
Stone Mill Inn • St. Catharines, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite on Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Wine Tastings at Two Local Wineries
- $20 Dining Credit at Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill for Lunch or Dinner
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Pop your welcome bottle of wine and toast to the 19th-century aesthetic at this Niagara-area hotel boasting an on-site restaurant and spa.
Niagara Falls, Canada, was once strictly a honeymooners' destination, known for little more than gushing newlyweds and water. Today, Ontario's Niagara region offers a bit of something for everyone, and its main attraction is merely the starting point for discovering what else strikes your fancy. Take St. Catharines, dubbed The Garden City—this lush haven may be just west of Niagara Falls, but galleries, boutiques, and historic buildings dating back to the 19th century recall and resuscitate a grander, more gilded era. Equally as rich is the area's soil, which has supported the production of several award-winning wines hailing from this top-notch sediment. Raise a glass and sip to your heart's content—the celebrated wine, like the ceaseless Falls, just keeps flowing.
Stone Mill Inn's impressive stone edifice was built in 1860 as a cotton mill, and while the Falls may not have changed much over the centuries, this relic of a bygone era has only gotten better with time. Dark flagstone and sumptuous décor greet you in an homage to Old-World elegance; updated amenities keep the overall design feeling contemporary. Though each suite offers a unique layout, all feature a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and mini fridge, plus the ritzy ambiance lent by dark wood furniture and luxe textures. After your whirlwind tour of a few local wineries, retire to your oversize accommodations to enjoy a different kind of vintage pleasure.
"Excellent Inn. Very beautiful interior lobby with a great staircase and vintage look to it. The restaurant attached to the Inn was nice and accommodating. The room itself was gorgeous, very big, modern, and comfortable."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tastings at 2 local wineries (valid at Hernder Estate Wines and Southbrook Vineyard), $20 dining credit at Johnny Rocco's Italian Grill for lunch of dinner, and 1 welcome bottle of wine
- Dining voucher at Johnny Rocco's is valid for eat-in only and cannot be combined
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests age 18+ may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades to a suite available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 29, 2014; December 20, 2014; December 27, 2014; December 31, 2014; January 9, 2015; January 17, 2015; February 13-14, 2015; March 21, 2015; March 28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings