Try Out Island Life in Put-in-Bay
Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center • Put in Bay, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Double Queen Room with a $50 Beverage Credit ($183), or for Up to Six People in a Luxury Suite with a $100 Beverage Credit ($268); Sundays through Thursdays; August 3-5, 18-21, or 24-28, September, or October
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Double Queen Room with a $50 Beverage Credit ($409), or for Up to Six People in a Luxury Suite with a $100 Beverage Credit ($682); Fridays and Saturdays; September 19-20 or 26-27 or October 10-11, 17-18, or 24-25
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Villa with a $100 Beverage Credit; Sundays through Thursdays; August 24-25, September, or October ($381)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Villa with a $100 Beverage Credit, Fridays and Saturdays, October 10-11 or 17-18 ($1,047)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Round up the whole crew for a few days at this beachy resort in Put-in-Bay—Lake Erie's own island paradise.
Put-in-Bay, Ohio, sits on South Bass Island about three miles from the southern shore of Lake Erie. The "Key West of Lake Erie" welcomes flocks of tourists every year from April to October, luring them with an impressive array of family-friendly, active, and historic attractions. Standing at 352 feet, the Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial is the island's most prominent landmark, while Perry's Cave and its underground lake hide in plain sight. On a typical day, ferries come and go from Put-in-Bay harbor, folks putter around town on golf carts, and kids squeal as exotic butterflies flit around them at the Butterfly Museum.
Who needs a long flight when you have clear waters and Caribbean sips at the Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center? A thatched-roof swim-up bar hugs the curves at one end of the heated outdoor pool, while a 40-person Jacuzzi simmers away at the other. Moving indoors, the tropical persuasion continues in floral prints and beach-themed paintings; four-bedroom villas offer homey comforts like a kitchenette with full-size fridge, plus shaded patios overlooking the popular pool. Rent a golf cart, bike, or moped at the front desk when you're ready to explore on wheels—this island hideaway may be small, but it's plenty big on laid-back fun.
"A popular vacation spot since Victorian times, South Bass Island’s main town transforms from a sleepy little village to a lively tourist hub in the summer months."-- Read Fodor's Feature on Put-in-Bay
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays during specific dates; please see description and voucher for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for each guest and a golf cart overnight rental
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests (standard double queen rooms), up to 6 guests (luxury suites), or up to 8 guests (villas)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 1; October 3-4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings