Escape to a Private Bungalow on the Baja Peninsula
Hacienda Cerritos • Todos Santos, Mexico
- A Three- ($349), Four- ($429), Five- ($536), or Six-Night ($643) Stay for Two People in a Private Suite or Bungalow
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 12 Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A boutique hotel in stylish Todos Santos, this spot overlooking the Pacific offers an authentic Mexican experience just 50 miles north of Cabo San Lucas.
While Todos Santos lies just 50 miles north of Cabo San Lucas, it's light-years away from the party-hearty vibe that permeates life there. The artsy, surfy yin to Cabo's nightclub yang, the former capital of Baja boasts at least a dozen art galleries, plus surf breaks that rival the North Shore of Oahu, drawing sophisticated, bohemian travelers in search of good waves, authentic Old Mexico flavor, and a laid-back crowd. Perhaps that's why Travel + Leisure named Todos Santos one of the best secret beaches on Earth.
Situated on five acres directly above Cerritos Beach and its world-renowned surf, Hacienda Cerritos offers travelers both suites and bungalows. The former have large private terraces, while bungalows have a living room, kitchenette, and private pool and Jacuzzi; all accommodations have king beds and free Internet access. When you aren't relaxing in your room, this boutique hotel features numerous areas for guests to gather: Swim up to the bar in the infinity pool, work up a sweat in the ocean-view fitness center, seek shade on the poolside terrace, watch the sunset from the rooftop terrace, and order libations in the Spanish Lounge.
Just below the hotel sits Cerritos Beach, where surfboards bob in the warm, clear water. The Cerritos Beach Club & Surf, only steps away, has a popular restaurant with live music and offers surfing lessons, surfboard and bodyboard rentals, horseback riding, fishing trips, and ATV rentals. In the afternoon, go for a hike in Sierra de Laguna Nature Preserve before settling in for a massage in your room, on the beach, or underneath the cliffside palapa.
Head into the one-traffic-light town and view artwork by accomplished Mexican and American artists at Galeria de Todos Santos. Browse books at El Tecolote Libros, or check out the pottery, folk art, and silver jewelry at a handful of boutiques. If you haven't already filled up on fish tacos from one of the tempting stands, order bites and a margarita and watch videos of pro-surfers on the screen at La Esquina, a local watering hole serving café fare sprinkled with fruit and vegetables grown in the backyard.
• This voucher does not include airfare, so be sure to book your own flights after purchase
• The 19% taxes are not included in this voucher and can be paid directly to the hotel
• Valid for stays between now and September 30, 2016
Hacienda Cerritos is a blissful escape from the normal. If you want to unplug, unwind, and revel in the beauty of Baja Sur -- this is the place to do it. The staff is amazing and friendly and they do everything they can to make your stay feel welcome.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 19% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • Enjoy By September 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings