Luxury Resort Under the Stars of Borrego Springs
La Casa del Zorro • Borrego Springs, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Garden Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room with a Poolside or Pool-View Balcony, Sundays Through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Casita with Private Pool or Hot Tub, Sundays Through Thursdays ($249)
- $20 Resort Credit Toward Food and Beverages or Spa Services
- $10 Discount Toward the $25 Resort Fee
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This completely renovated resort, originally built in 1933, captures the desert romance of a bygone era while catering to discerning travelers with modern amenities.
Surrounded by Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Borrego Springs is one of only a few towns in the world to be designated a Dark Sky Community. The award is a testament to the city's preservation of a fast-fading natural treasure: our night skies, unsullied by neon and halogen. The irony? It's less than two hours from San Diego and less than three hours from LA. During the day, when the starscape gives way to the desert sun, visitors can explore more than 600,000 acres of equally well-preserved landscape, where bighorn sheep roam, cactuses stand out against a backdrop of striated rock formations, and the Santa Rosa Mountains preside over it all.
Originally erected in 1933 as a ranch house that attracted travelers from around the globe, La Casa del Zorro has taken San Diego County by storm since its 2013 re-opening. Earning nods from local and national media alike, this carefully restored resort combines the romance of a bygone era (hand-hewn wooden beams, original adobe walls) with contemporary amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and other new additions.
While the newly added Garden Rooms have a king-size bed and contemporary furniture, the casual yet luxurious Deluxe Rooms feature desert-inspired decor (beamed ceilings, wooden shutters, wood-burning fireplaces) and are equipped with one king or two queen beds, private balconies, and marble-accented bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. Spacious two-bedroom casitas, which can accommodate up to four guests, are appointed with all the same amenities, plus a private backyard pool, spa, or both.
Set on 42 acres in the heart of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, the resort offers a variety of recreational opportunities and dining options. Start your day with an alfresco breakfast at The Rose Garden Terrace. After exploring the canyons and trails of the park, make an appointment for a massage at the full-service Spa at La Casa del Zorro. In the evening, enjoy a gourmet meal and white-tablecloth elegance at The Butterfield Dining Room, then sip a cocktail amid the throwback charm of The Fox Den Bar & Cantina.
And don't forget to make use of Club La Casa: Set out for a game of tennis on one of six courts, hit the yoga studio for a Zen workout, or simply sit by one of three sparkling pools and soak up the desert sun. Golfers take note: An exclusive partnership with de Anza Country Club means you'll have premier access to championship golf.
• Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015 with a blackout date on September 6, 2015
• Taxes and remaining $15 resort fee are not included in this deal, and are payable to the property
• Up to two additional guests may be added (Deluxe Room stays only) based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person plus 8% tax with existing bedding, all paid directly to the property—call first for details
Beautiful! Staff was terrific. Spacious and very well done. Loved it. Thank you for a great deal and a wonderful weekend.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 resort credit toward food and beverages or spa services and $10 discount toward the $25 resort fee
- Taxes and $15 remaining resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 2 additional guests may be added to deluxe rooms only based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person plue 8% tax with existing bedding
- Blackout dates: July 6 and September 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings