An All-American Escape in Merrimack Suites
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area • Merrimack, NH
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Studio Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($62) or Sundays through Thursdays ($75)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Minutes from the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and offering complimentary tours therein, this all-suites hotel features all the comforts of home—including a full hot breakfast.
Home of America's beer. Named among the country's best places to live by CNN Money, the southern New Hampshire town of Merrimack is a quintessential slice of Americana. The headquarters of Anheuser-Busch's easternmost brewery, this pre-Revolution city of about 26,000 people is also home to the famous Budweiser Clydesdales—making it one of only five places in America to host the famous horses.
Shop the big names and local goods. Also nearby, the two-year-old Merrimack Premium Outlets features more than 100 retail shops, while a variety of boutiques and antique shops offers local wares for purchase. It's all right here in Merrimack, just an hour and a half from Boston and less than ten miles from Nashua.
Featuring separate living, eating, and sleeping areas—not to mention full kitchens and high-speed Internet—Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Merrimack/Nashua Area makes an ideal home base for vacationers. Start your day at the hot breakfast buffet before taking a tour of the Anheuser-Bush Brewery, compliments of the hotel, or exploring other nearby sites. Return for a dip in the hotel pool or hot tub, and at night, enjoy complimentary food and beverages during the evening social hour.
"We loved the suite: Very clean, well appointed, with great breakfast and complimentary dinners, and the staff just over-the-top friendly. Can't wait to do this again."-- LivingSocial Member
"Great free breakfast buffet every day. Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate 24/7. Nice area around the pool. Rooms were very clean and nice, with plush towels and amenities."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings