Create Magical Memories with a Montreal Romance
Auberge St. Jacques • Montreal, Canada
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Jacuzzi Tub, Sundays Through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Parking and Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Make date night unforgettable with an in-room whirlpool tub and bottle of sparkling wine at this mod Montreal motel.
Montreal, Canada's second-largest city, is truly a bastion of multiculturalism. While French is the official language here, at least 40 percent of the city's inhabitants speak some other tongue. Walking the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal, you'll hear half a dozen English accents, but also Portuguese, Chinese, and Arabic—among others. The food scene is a gumbo of global influences, with French-Canadian fare like poutine holding a prominent place in the appetites of locals. But what else would you expect from one of the oldest urban areas in North America? Since 1640, Montreal has been a come-one, come-all place that has evolved into one of the continent's most cosmopolitan cities.
Just a ten-minute drive from the bustle and noise of downtown, Auberge St. Jacques embodies a slice of Montreal's characteristic avant-garde artistry. Bright colors and sleek lines give 40 rooms an ultra-modern feel; amenities like a 32-inch TV, sitting area with bar table and chairs, and complimentary Wi-Fi take care of your practical needs. Toast to your sweetie with a bottle of bubbly and enjoy the creative mirror design while soaking in the in-room whirlpool tub—just the thing for heating up those chilly nights.
• Valid for stays from now to November 30, 2015
• 14.975% tax and 3.50% lodging tax are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• You'll also pay the $50 cash deposit at check-in—it'll be fully refunded at checkout
• Check the blackout dates before making plans: September 5-7; October 9-12, 2015
Cleanest and nicest motel for the price/location. Free secure parking was a plus. Beds were comfy, and bathroom was spacious and modern.-- Booking.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes bottle of sparkling wine, parking, and Wi-Fi
- 14.975% tax and 3.50% lodging tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): September 5 to 7; October 9 to 12, 2015
- $50 refundable cash deposit due at check-in and returned upon checkout
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • Enjoy By November 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars