Create Magical Memories in Montreal
Auberge St. Jacques • Montreal, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Room with Two Double Beds with Overnight Parking ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Jacuzzi Room with a Queen Bed and a Bottle of Sparkling Wine ($89)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Treat the family at this mod Montreal motel, or make it date night—you can even opt for an in-room whirlpool tub and bottle of sparkling wine to help set the mood.
Montreal, Canada's second-largest city, is truly a bastion of multiculturalism. While French is the official language here, at least 40 percent of the city's inhabitants speak some other tongue. Walking the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal, you'll hear half a dozen English accents, but also Portuguese, Chinese, and Arabic—among others. The food scene is also a gumbo of global influences, with French-Canadian fare (poutine, anyone?) holding a prominent place in the appetites of locals. But what else would you expect from one of the oldest urban areas in North America? Since 1640, Montreal has been a come-one, come-all place that has evolved into one of the continent's most cosmopolitan city.
Just a ten-minute drive from the bustle and noise of downtown, Auberge St. Jacques embodies a slice of Montreal's characteristic avant-garde artistry. Bright colors and sleek lines give 40 rooms an ultra-modern feel; amenities like a 32-inch TV, sitting area with bar table and chairs, and complimentary Wi-Fi take care of your practical needs. In the Jacuzzi room, you can toast to your sweetie with a bottle of bubbly and enjoy the creative mirror design while soaking in the in-room whirlpool tub—just the thing for heating up those chilly nights.
"The room was very nice, clean, and modern. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I would definitely stay there again."-- Booking.com Review
"Few cities can compete with Montreal’s mouthwatering mix of food, festivals and fun-centric living."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- $50 refundable cash deposit is required at the time of check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Jacuzzi room with Queen bed) or up to 4 guests (double room with two double beds)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture]
- 14.975% tax and 3% lodging tax are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Smoking is allowed in all Jacuzzi rooms
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): February 14; April 3-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • Enjoy By May 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings