Ireland by Car, Flights & Accommodations Included
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Ireland ($899 to $1,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Los Angeles and Dublin
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage Included
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at the Aspect Hotel Kilkenny, Two Nights at the International Hotel Killarney, Two Nights at the Oranmore Lodge Hotel, and One Night at the Citywest Hotel Dublin or the Best Western Academy Plaza
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
A rental car allows unfettered access to explore the history and provincial charm of Ireland.
Ireland is any traveler's dream destination. The Emerald Isle, as this impossibly green country is known, is packed with so much cultural and topographical diversity that nearly every square inch is worth exploring. And because it's only slightly larger than South Carolina, doing so is possible entirely by car. From the 800-year-old walls of Dublin Castle, to the famously raucous pubs of Galway, to the hiking trails of Macgillycuddy's Reeks, this pint-size island in the North Atlantic offers unforgettable experiences around every corner.
Pack your camera and a map, and don't forget your sense of adventure: You'll need it on this eight-day trip from Great Value Vacations, which includes round-trip flights and a rental car for easy exploration.
day 1: Board your transatlantic flight from the United States to Dublin.
day 2: Arrive at Dublin International Airport. Pick up your rental car at the airport. Travel to Aspect Hotel in Kilkenny, about an hour-and-a-half drive.
Overnight at the Aspect Hotel Kilkenny.
days 3 and 4: Drive two hours and 45 minutes southwest to Killarney, where you'll stay two nights at the International Hotel. Consider visiting the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Muckross House, and Killarney national park.
Two nights at the International Hotel Killarney.
days 5 and 6: Drive two and a half hours north to Galway and stay in Oranmore at Oranmore Lodge Hotel. During your stay, be sure to visit the Cliffs of Moher, Burren, and Connemara National Park.
Two nights at the Oranmore Lodge Hotel.
day 7: Make your way back to Dublin, about two hours north. You'll stay the night at either Citywest Hotel or Academy Plaza (depending on availability for your selected date). Be sure to make time to see Trinity College & Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Overnight at the Citywest Hotel Dublin or the Best Western Academy Plaza.
day 8: Board your return flight to the United States.
Los Angeles (LAX) departures:
October 1 to 31, 2014 ($1,399)
November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015 ($1,199)
March 1 to 31, 2015 ($1,249)
April 1 to May 31, 2015 ($1,499)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"Throughout your travels you will be overwhelmed by the choices on offer—a play by one of the theatrical greats in Dublin, a traditional music 'session' in a west-Ireland pub, or a rock gig in a Limerick saloon."-- Lonely Planet
"[Great Value Vacations was] knowledgeable, up-front, patient, and not at all fazed by my deluge of questions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Select dates may incur an additional charge to be determined at time of booking
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 12, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights between Los Angeles and Dublin; manual-shift rental car for trip duration with unlimited mileage; double-occupancy accommodations for 1 night at the Aspect Hotel in Kilkenny, 2 nights at the International Hotel in Killarney, 2 nights at the Oranmore Lodge Hotel in Galway, 1 night at the Citywest Hotel or Academy Plaza Hotel in Dublin; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, car insurance for vehicle
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400 due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; dates subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings