Swim and Play in Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe
Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe • Bloomington, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Three Children in a Full Hookup RV Site or Primitive Tent Site ($41)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Three Children in a Cabin or Deluxe Lodge ($139)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This southern Indiana recreational hub is fun for the whole family—just keep an eye on your picnic baskets.
Indiana's largest lake and home of the state's only federally protected Wilderness Area, Lake Monroe is a summer-recreation mecca. Just south of Bloomington, this 17-square-mile reservoir is a favorite destination for fisherman and affords access to a number of other aquatic activities, from water skiing and wakeboarding to tubing and swimming. Surrounding the lake are more than 13,000 acres of protected forest and three recreational areas, not to mention a college town that's just a 20-minute drive away.
About two miles from the southwest corner of the lake, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe is the perfect place to soak up the action. The winner of a 2014 Pinnacle Award and recognized for outstanding customer service, the park features several RV sites (with full electrical hookups), primitive tent sites, and fully equipped cabins and lodges, which come with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, TVs, kitchens or kitchenettes, and picnic areas with fire rings. The park is also equipped with laundry facilities, showers, and a convenience store.
On site, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe features plenty of kid-friendly fun: the Waterzone, two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, a bounce pillow, a playground, a mining sluice, an arcade, mini golf, hiking trails, and activities with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™. Rent any number of watercraft from Fourwinds Resort & Marina a few short miles from the park for some additional fun on the lake.
• Only valid for stays now to October 25, 2015
• 12% tax for cabin sites or 7% tax for tent and RV sites plus resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
• Additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person, paid directly to the property
• Linens and kitchen items (plates, cups, utensils, etc.) are not provided for cabin rentals
• Pets are allowed in RV sites or tent sites only
• Blackout dates are September 4 to 7, 2015 and October 19 to 11, 6 to 18, and 23 to 25, 2015
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
Had a great weekend! Kids can't wait to go a couple times next year! Very clean and great camping!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 25, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 12% tax for cabin sites or 7% tax for tent and RV sites plus resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Linens and kitchen items (plates, cups, utensils, etc.) are not provided for cabin rentals
- Pets are allowed in RV sites or tent sites only
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 7; October 9 to 11, 16 to 18, 23 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 25, 2015 • Enjoy By October 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms