Swim and Play in Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe
Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe • Bloomington, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Three Children in an RV Site with Full Hookups, or a Primitive Tent Site ($31)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Three Children in a White Pine Cabin, Hoosier Hideaway Cabin, Deluxe Lodge, or Deluxe Lodge with Loft ($138)
This southern Indiana recreational hub is fun for the whole family—just keep an eye on your picnic baskets.
Indiana's largest lake and home of the state's only federally protected Wilderness Area, Lake Monroe is a summer-recreation mecca. Just south of Bloomington, this 17-square-mile reservoir is a favorite destination for fisherman and affords access to a number of other aquatic activities, from water skiing and wakeboarding to tubing and swimming. Surrounding the lake are more than 13,000 acres of protected forest and three recreational areas, not to mention a college town that's just a 20-minute drive away.
About two miles from the southwest corner of the lake, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe is the perfect place to soak up the action. The winner of a 2012 Pinnacle Award, the park features several RV sites (with full electrical hookups), primitive tent sites, and fully equipped cabins and lodges, which come with comfortable beds, private bathrooms, TVs, kitchens or kitchenettes, and picnic areas with fire rings. The park is also equipped with laundry facilities, showers, and a convenience store.
On site, Jellystone Park™ at Lake Monroe features plenty of kid-friendly fun: the Waterzone, two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, a bounce pillow, a playground, a mining sluice, an arcade, mini golf, hiking trails, and activities with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™. Rent any number of watercraft from Fourwinds Resort & Marina a few short miles from the park for some additional fun on the lake.
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
"Amazing place for families. So much fun. I am kicking myself for not ordering more than one certificate!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include linens or kitchen items
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed in the RV or tent sites only
- Blackout dates: August 29-31; October 3-4; 10-11; 17-18; 24-25; 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings