Seek the Northern Lights on a 5-Day Iceland Trip
- A Five-Day Trip to Reykjavik, Iceland ($799 to $1,199 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from New York City, Boston, Seattle, or Washington DC and Reykjavik
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Hotel Cabin (or Similar) in Reykjavik
- Three Breakfasts
- Northern Lights Tour
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Be welcomed by warm Icelandic culture and witness the spectacular northern lights on this five-day trip from go-today.
Fire and ice. When reflecting on Iceland, that antithetical phrase surfaces again and again in an attempt to encapsulate this 40,000-square-mile country of contradictions. Geographically, the island wars against itself as the elements crack and gush, creating spectacular casualties like the steam-shrouded geothermal spa dubbed the Blue Lagoon. In Reykjavik, the capital city, 21st-century urbanity and village folklife muscle for dominance as futuristic buildings like the glass-domed Perlan punctuate the cityscape, still outnumbered by traditional low-rise structures with brightly painted roofs. The cosmopolitan inhabitants are as warm as the ocean currents that contribute to a mild, New England-esque climate—filling the long darkness of winter with revelry in quirky cafés, chill lounges, and thumping nightclubs.
Depart from the US for your overnight flight to Reykjavik.
After landing in Reykjavik and transferring to the hotel on your own to stow your luggage, you'll be free to enjoy the city at your leisure. Your go-today travel expert will be happy to make arrangements for anything that's on your to-do list: Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, a mineral-rich geothermal body of turquoise water fed by deep wells that sustain a constant, toasty temperature of around 110 degrees; explore the modern lines and avant-garde public buildings of the capital city; or embark on the island's famous Golden Circle of natural and historic sites. You'll also have a chance to glimpse the awe-inspiring northern lights—truly, one of the planet's most fantastic displays.
Three nights at Hotel Cabin or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Take a last look at this otherworldly island as you embark on your return flight to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures
9/17-9/28, 10/1-10/17, 10/29/2015 ($999)
1/5-2/7, 2/20-3/25/2016 ($999)
Boston (BOS) departures
1/3-2/8, 2/20-3/25/2016 ($999)
Seattle (SEA) departures
1/6-2/8, 2/20-3/25/2016 ($1,099)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures
9/16-9/27, 10/6-10/31/2015 ($1,049)
1/3-2/7, 2/20-3/22/2016 ($999)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
• Single travelers will pay an additional $300
Get Ready to go-today
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad. I found their staff to be knowledgeable... Everything they set up ran smoothly, and I was thrilled with the accommodations they arranged. I would highly recommend traveling with them.-- LivingSocial Member
Elusive and ethereal, [the northern lights] is one of the great, timeless thrills of travel, a beautiful, shifting dance of nocturnal rainbows that many viewers find a humbling and spiritually uplifting experience.-- Telegraph Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 18, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required; departures valid for select dates in each option listed and subject to availability. You can call 800-227-3235 prior to purchase to verify current available dates
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights from New York City, Boston, Seattle, or Washington DC and Reykjavik; double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at Hotel Cabin (or similar) in Reykjavik; 3 breakfasts; northern lights tour; airline taxes and fuel surcharges and entrance fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, and city taxes (must be paid locally at check-out)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 19 to 27, 2015; December 16, 2015 to January 2, 2015; February 9 to 19, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2016 • Enjoy By March 25, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings