London, Paris, Venice, Innsbruck, Lucerne, and More, Flights and Sightseeing Included
Great Value Vacations •
- An 11-Day Trip to Western Europe ($2,399 to $2,799 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between New York (JFK) and Europe (Arriving in London, Departing from Paris); Flights from Other Major US Airports Available for a Surcharge at Time of Booking
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at the Novotel London West Hotel or Similar; One Night at the Park Inn Hotel or Similar in Brussels; One Night at the Mercure Friederichsdorf or Similar in Frankfurt; One Night at the Hotel Alpinpark or Similar in Innsbruck; One Night at the Holiday Inn Marghera or Similar in Venice; One Night at the Hotel Luzernerhof or Similar in Lucerne; One Night at the Kyriad Gare or Similar in Dijon; and One Night at the Timhotel Berthier or Similar in Paris
- Transportation by Private First-Class Air-Conditioned Motorcoach with Free Wi-Fi
- Guided Tours of London and Paris; Sightseeing in Brussels, Rothenburg, Venice, Verona, and Lucerne; and a Rhine River Cruise
- Nine Buffet Breakfasts and Four Three-Course Dinners
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Sightseeing Entrance and Admission Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From the labyrinthine streets of London, to the castle-lined country roads of Germany, to the narrow canals of Venice, there are as many ways to travel through Western Europe as there are sights to see in this not-so-vast yet varied quarter of the continent. Perhaps the best way to see it all, however, is by motorcoach. Join Great Value Vacations on an 11-day trip across eight cities, seven countries, and innumerable highways, channels, backroads, rivers, and bridges. Along the way you'll see some of Europe's most storied sights—from Buckingham Palace to the Champs Elysees—as well as a number of under-the-radar attractions, such as the fairy-tale town of Rothenburg in the south of Germany. Saddle up and come aboard—it's off to Europe you go.
day 1: Depart the United States for your overnight flight to London.
day 2: Welcome to England! Upon arrival you'll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of your day is at leisure to begin exploring this vibrant city. You won't be meeting your tour director until you arrive in Belgium, but uniformed hosts will be available to help you make the most of your stay in London.
Overnight at the Novotel London West Hotel or similar.
day 3: Today you'll have a full day to savor the iconic city of London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Overnight at the Novotel London West Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 4: You'll leave London early and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you'll board your ferry for the European Continent. Here your tour director and comfortable coach wait to take you to Brussels for an orientation drive and an overnight stay.
Overnight at the Park Inn Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 5: Today, journey into Germany to the shores of the mighty Rhine River to enjoy an afternoon cruise. Then, it's on to the Frankfurt area for the night.
Overnight at the Mercure Friedrichsdorf or similar. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 6: The Romantic Road is undoubtedly today's highlight. See picturesque Rothenburg before heading toward Innsbruck for your overnight stay.
Overnight at the Hotel Alpinpark or similar. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 7: Journey south into Italy by way of the majestic Europa Bridge and Brenner Pass. Arrive in Venice, where the included orientation starts with a boat ride along the Giudecca Canal to Piazza San Marco. You'll have time at leisure to soak up the magic atmosphere of this unique city, and you'll visit a typical Venetian glassblowing workshop.
Overnight at the Holiday Inn Marghera or similar. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 8: Make a stop in Verona to see Juliet's legendary balcony. You'll then head over the Swiss border to begin the climb to the St. Gotthard Tunnel and descend to the breathtaking beauty of Lake Lucerne.
Overnight at the Hotel Luzernerhof or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 9: Your visit this morning focuses on the main highlights of Lucerne. In the afternoon, you'll journey into France for an overnight in the charming town of Dijon. This evening, dine at a local restaurant.
Overnight at the Kyriad Gare Hotel or similar. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 10: This morning, leave Dijon and travel via the autoroute to Paris. This afternoon, an included sightseeing tour with a local expert shows you many of the best-known Parisian sights.
Overnight at the Timhotel Berthier or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 11: Your European journey ends this morning. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight home.
New York (JFK) departures:
September 19, 2014 ($2,799)
October 3, 10 or 17, 2014 ($2,699)
November 14 or 21, 2014; December 12, 2014; February 20, 2015 ($2,399)
March 6 or 20, 2015 ($2,599)
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"[Great Value Vacations was] knowledgeable, up-front, patient, and not at all fazed by my deluge of questions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 12, 2014 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights between New York (JFK) and Europe (arriving in London, departing from Paris); 2 nights at the Novotel London West Hotel, 1 night at the Park Inn Hotel or similar in Brussels, 1 night at the Mercure Friederichsdorf or similar in Frankfurt, 1 night at the Hotel Alpinpark or similar in Innsbruck, 1 night at the Holiday Inn Marghera or similar in Venice, 1 night at the Hotel Luzernerhof or similar in Lucerne, 1 night at the Kyriad Gare in Dijon, 1 night at the Timhotel Berthier or similar in Paris; transportation by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi; guided tours of London and Paris; sightseeing in Brussels, Rothenburg, Venice, Verona, and Lucerne; Rhine River cruise; 9 buffet breakfasts and 4 3-course dinners; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, sightseeing entrance/admission fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary
- Departures available from Boston (BOS) for additional fee of $100 per person, Chicago (ORD) for additional fee of $150 per person, Los Angeles (LAX) for additional fee of $300 per person
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each guest must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500 due at booking
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Covered Reasons Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking. See http://www.greatvaluevacations/terms-and-conditions for more information
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; dates subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2015 • Enjoy By March 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms