11 Days in Athens and the Sun-Drenched Greek Isles
Keytours Vacations •
- An 11-Day Trip to Athens & the Greek Islands ($1,599 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Chicago, Washington DC, and New York City and Athens, Greece
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at President Hotel, Fresh Hotel Athens, Philippos Hotel, or Similar in Athens; Three Nights at Zefi Hotel, Pyrgaki Hotel, or Similar in Paros; and Three Nights at Splendour Resort, Aegean Plaza Hotel, or Similar in Santorini
- Economy Ferry Transportation from Athens to Paros, Paros to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens
- Nine Buffet Breakfasts
- One Ticket to Acropolis Museum
- Ground Transfer from Athens Airport to Hotel, Paros Port to Hotel, and Santorini Port to Hotel
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
From Athens to the Greek Isles, this 11-day trip—including flights from Chicago, DC, and NYC—takes guests to ancient ruins, specially selected hotels, fishing villages, bustling markets, romantic restaurants, and more.
If you're visiting Greece—the cradle of civilization—you have to start at the source: Athens, an invigorating mish-mash of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. With so much to see and do—and friendly Athenians beckoning from every cafe and storefront—it's hard to know where to begin. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
Once you've worn out the city (or vice versa), you'll find all the laid-back luxury you can dream up in the Greek Isles. The dramatically winding roads and Cycladic architecture of Paros feel lifted right from a glamorous movie scene, while stylish cafés, shops, and restaurants give the islands an undeniable "cool" very different from anything you'll experience on the Greek mainland. Find out why the craggy coastline, iconic white cliffside homes, and inimitable cuisine of Santorini have been named the world's best island by Travel + Leisure.
You shouldn't have to choose between the staggering significance of Athens and the mythical beauty of the Greek Isles. This 11-day trip with Keytours Vacations lets you experience it all—to the very last drop.
Day 1: Departure
Board your overnight flight to Athens.
Day 2: Arrival in Athens
Upon arrival in Athens, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel. Spend the free night discovering the Plaka, with its open-air tavernas and atmosphere.
Overnight at President Hotel, Fresh Hotel Athens, Philippos Hotel, or similar.
Day 3: Athens
Enjoy a free day to explore this historic city, and be sure to visit the Acropolis museum using the ticket included in your Escape. Consider taking an optional half-day sightseeing tour of Athens or day trip to Delphi.
Overnight at President Hotel, Fresh Hotel Athens, Philippos Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
Day 4: Athens to Paros*
This morning, make your own way to the port of Piraeus to board your ferry to Paros. Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Zefi Hotel, Pyrgaki Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
Days 5-6: Paros
Enjoy two full days at leisure. Visit Naousa, a picturesque fishing village with narrow alleyways. The town of Parikia, the capital and main port of the island, offers a wide choice of bars and restaurants. You can also rent a car to explore the island's numerous beaches, including Golden Sand Beach, Pounda, Logaras, and Piso Livadi. You can even find your own private beach on the southeastern shores.
Two nights at Hotel Zefi, Pyrgaki Hotel, or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 7: Paros to Santorini
Make your own way to Parikia port to board the ferry to Santorini. Get ready for an unforgettable view as you sail through the island's volcanic bays. Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Splendour Resort, Aegean Plaza Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
Days 8-9: Santorini
Take these two days to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of Santorini. Visit Akrotiri and its excavations, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. Tour one of the many wineries on the island or wander through Oia village, famous for its stunning sunsets. Dine at one of the restaurants on the caldera on your last night, enjoying local specialties and stunning views across the Aegean.
Two nights at Splendour Resort, Aegean Plaza Hotel, or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 10: Santorini to Athens
After breakfast, make your own way to the port to board your ferry for the return trip to Athens. Check in at your hotel and enjoy your last night in Greece.
Overnight at Fresh Hotel Athens, President Hotel, Philippos Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
Day 11: Return home
Make your own way to the airport to catch the return flight back to the US.
*Some departures may visit Santorini first, then Paros. Ferry transportation schedules may vary during the various months of the promotion.
Chicago (ORD) departures:
6/11, 6/18 ($2,699)
9/3, 9/10 ($2,199)
9/17, 9/24 ($2,149)
10/1, 10/8 ($1,999)
10/15, 10/22 ($1,899)
10/29, 11/12 ($1,799)
11/19, 11/26 ($1,699)
Washington, DC (IAD) departures:
6/11, 6/18 ($2,649)
9/3, 9/10 ($2,149)
9/17, 9/24 ($2,099)
10/1, 10/8 ($1,949)
10/15, 10/22 ($1,849)
10/29, 11/12 ($1,749)
11/19, 11/26 ($1,649)
New York City (NYC) departures:
6/11, 6/18 ($2,599)
9/3, 9/10 ($2,099)
9/17, 9/24 ($2,049)
10/1, 10/8 ($1,899)
10/15, 10/22 ($1,799)
10/29, 11/12 ($1,699)
11/19, 11/26 ($1,599)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Single travelers pay an extra $400
About Keytours Vacations
With more than 20 years of experience providing tours around the globe, Keytours Vacations has become a world leader in group travel. And because they work with local suppliers in each of the more than 20 destinations in which tours are offered, Keytours Vacations is able to deliver the most accurate pricing and the best value for your money. Hotel accommodations, airport transfers, sightseeing itineraries, local English-speaking guides—Keytours Vacations provides it all.
It’s easy to understand how myths of gods and giants originated in this vast and varied landscape, with wide open skies and a sea speckled with islands, where days melt from one to the next, while you relish the white-sand and palm-fringed beaches.-- Lonely Planet
The customer representative at Keytours was extremely helpful, courteous, and prompt. I would not hesitate to recommend the company for the competence of its staff and its extremely high-quality, well-organized tours.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 14, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Voucher includes international round-trip flights between Chicago, Washington DC, and New York City and Athens, Greece, double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at President Hotel, Fresh Hotel Athens, Philippos Hotel, or similar in Athens; 3 nights at Zefi Hotel, Pyrgaki Hotel, or similar in Paros; and 3 nights at Splendour Resort, Aegean Plaza Hotel, or similar in Santorini, economy ferry transportation from Athens to Paros, Paros to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens, 9 buffet breakfasts, 1 ticket to Acropolis Museum, ground transfer from Athens Airport to hotel, Paros Port to hotel, and Santorini Port to hotel, airport taxes and fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400; due at booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture or $150 rescheduling fee for any date changes
- Please visit keytours.com/terms.asp for all terms and conditions and a detailed cancelation policy
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Keytours Vacations
- Passport and entry fees required
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2015 • Enjoy By November 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings