Sybaris Pool Suites - Northbrook, IL
Sybaris Pool Suites • Northbrook, IL
- Option 1: $149 for a stay in deluxe jetted-tub suite, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays; jetted tub only; no pool (up to a $289 value)
- Option 2: $199 for a stay in deluxe jetted-tub suite, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays; jetted tub only; no pool (up to a $369 value)
- Option 3: $269 for a stay in paradise swimming pool suite, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $409 value)
- One bottle of champagne
- One dozen chocolate-covered strawberries
- 1-year Sybaris membership
- Book by: 6/16/17; travel by: 12/16/17
Property at a Glance: Sybaris Pool Suites – Northbrook
Nearly every inch of the adults-only Sybaris Pool Suites is tailored for romance and privacy. Inside Paradise Pool suites, for instance, gentle raindrops trickle into a balmy 90-degree private pool surrounded by tropical plants. Just steps away, guests can sip wine and warm their toes before a cozy fireplace. Located less than an hour from downtown Chicago, the resort makes for a romantic escape from the city.
- Where you'll stay: Deluxe jetted tub suites feature a private 5' x 7' whirlpool tub, soothing fireplace, relaxing massage chair, and misting steam room. Paradise pool suites up the ante even further with your own private heated swimming pool with attached hot tub.
- Romance package: This getaway includes a bottle of champagne and a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries, as well as a one-year Sybaris membership.
- Grab a bite: Order takeout or sneak away for a romantic dinner at one of the dozens of restaurants located within minutes of the resort.
- Nearby Chicago attraction: The Museum Campus—home to the Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium, and the Field Museum
Northbrook, Illinois: North Chicago Suburb near Theme Parks and Acclaimed Gardens
Located about 25 miles north of downtown Chicago, the suburb of Northbrook is close to an abundance of outdoor activities. Rivers Casino is located about a 30-minute drive south of Northbrook and houses more than 1,000 slot machines and 50 tables. Guests can catch a live show Thursday through Sunday or visit Hugo's Frog Bar and Chop House.
About a half-hour's drive north of Northbrook is Six Flags Great America, one of the largest theme parks in the Midwest. It packs in more than 70 rides and attractions, ranging from bumper cars to a massive water park. The roller coasters are the most popular. You can hop on the recently opened X Flight, which boasts an innovative "wing coaster" design that suspends riders on either side of the track with their feet dangling as they're whisked at speeds of up to 55 miles per hour through stomach-flipping loops, dives, and barrel twists. The park also has some old-school rides, including the classic wooden coaster American Eagle and Batman: The Ride, which was the world's first inverted outside-looping roller coaster when it opened in 1992.
Amazingly romantic!-- LivingSocial Member
The staff was very polite and helpful. They made our visit quite enjoyable. Looking forward to going back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay with a required $50 connection fee. Please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Only valid for stays now to December 16, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 16, 2017 to make booking
- Reservations that are rescheduled after the book by date of June 16, 2017 will not include the complimentary membership or strawberries and will be worth the dollar value paid for this voucher towards the standard room rate
- All cancellations subject to $30 fee; 5-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Living Social price applies
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; all guests must be age 21+ to check-in and to stay at the property
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of champagne; one dozen chocolate-covered strawberries; and 1-year Sybaris membership
- 6.64% tax will be charged at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 6 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Voucher valid for specific deal purchased and are not upgradable
- Blackout date(s): May 28; July 2 to 3; September 3; October 8; October 20 to 21; November 9; and November 22, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 16, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 16, 2017 • Enjoy By June 16, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $140 savings
- 48% savings