Bama Bed and Breakfast - Tuscaloosa, AL
Bama Bed and Breakfast • Tuscaloosa, AL
- Option 1: $99, valid for check-in Monday–Thursday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $180 value)
- Option 2: $125, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to a $205 value)
- Wine & cheese for two
- Waived cleaning fee
- Book by 6/23/17; travel by 12/23/17
Hotel at a Glance: Bama Bed and Breakfast
Bama Bed and Breakfast is just two blocks away from the hustle and bustle of campus life, which makes it an ideal home base for visiting parents or prospective students. The B&B is is set within a converted 19th-century mansion, whose porches look out over century-old crepe myrtle trees. While the property is steeped with historical charm, it's also chock-full of modern comforts, such as flatscreen TVs and free WiFi.
- In-room amenities include Keurig coffee makers and K-cups, a complimentary basket of snacks, a fridge with free water and Cokes, 600-thread-count Pima cotton sheets, and Tarocco bath products.
- Greet the day with complimentary breakfast.
- Take a soak in the hot tub.
- Treat yourself to the wine and cheese pairing for two included with your stay.
The home base of the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa bleeds crimson and white. The university was founded in 1831 as the state's first public college. The campus, which sprawls across the easternmost part of the city, is home to a number of cultural attractions, including the Alabama Museum of Natural History and the Paul W. Bryant Museum. Needless to say, the university is a powerhouse in college athletics. The Crimson Tide football team, in particular, win championships as a matter of course. Try to catch a game at Bryant-Denny Stadium—if you can find a ticket.
Just a mile west of the university, downtown Tuscaloosa is a trendy area lined with restaurants and bars. You can take a scenic stroll from campus along the Tuscaloosa River Walk, which runs parallel to the Black Warrior River. The walk goes all the way to Capitol Park, site of the Alabama state capitol from 1826 to 1846 (Montgomery became the capital city the following year). Though the old capitol building burned down in 1923, you can still see remnants of the foundation and two stone columns. Next door, the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater hosts outdoor concerts throughout the year.
My husband and I stayed here overnight for a little getaway and to go see a concert at the amphitheater. We loved our room so much we ended up leaving the concert early just to go back and relax in the room.-- Google Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 23, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in and 21+ to consume alcohol
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 cancellation fee
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine & cheese for two; and waived cleaning fee
- 15% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed in LivingSocial valid rooms
- Handicap-accessible rooms are not available
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 3 to 8; May 26 to 30; July 1 to 6; September 7 to 10; September 15 to 17; September 28 to October 1; October 12 to 15; October 19 to 22; November 2 to 5; November 17 to 19; and December 14 to 18, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • Enjoy By June 23, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $81 savings
- 45% savings