Four-Star Luxury on Victoria's Inner Harbour
Hotel Grand Pacific • Victoria, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Victoria Suite
- 10% Discount on Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Self-Parking for One Vehicle, High-Speed Internet, and Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Wellness is an art at this four-star hotel, home to an innovative spa, state-of-the-art athletic club, and gourmet restaurant.
Set on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria flourishes as both the capital of British Columbia and a tourism destination. In town, boats bob on the water in the Inner Harbor and the waterfront promenade shows off dazzling sunsets. Despite the refined tone within the city limits, just beyond them you'll find the rocky shorelines and unspoiled wilderness that have drawn adventurers and naturalists to Vancouver Island for a century.
A four-star dame overlooking Victoria's Inner Harbour, Hotel Grand Pacific boasts a list of admirers that includes Travel + Leisure, which named it Victoria's top hotel and the number five city hotel in all of Canada. Step inside and you'll see why: This upscale property houses a 14,000-square-foot fitness club, a full-service spa, and numerous dining options. Your Victoria Suite features a king bed and separate living area with a pull-out couch and a private balcony.
Start the day off with a pastry at the Courtyard Café, then indulge in a decadent session at SORA Spa. Spa services include the jade stone massage, caviar high-performance facial, marine collagen eye treatment, and other specialty treatments. For a different approach to wellness, check out the massive on-site athletic club, home to a 25-meter lap pool and fitness classes.
"The city's best health club and a prime Inner Harbour location appeal to savvy regulars, including Seattleites stepping off the ferry across the street. Feng shui design elements apply throughout, lending a calm energy to the gleaming marble lobby."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Grand Pacific
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 14, 2014 and November 1 - December 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages, self-parking for one vehicle, high-speed internet, and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 28-29, 2014; May 2-3, 9-10, 14, 2014; May 15 - October 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings