Nature & Nightlife Thrive in Trendy Whistler Village
Summit Lodge & Spa • Whistler, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Studio, Sundays through Thursdays, from September 2 through November 27, 2014 ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Studio, Fridays and Saturdays, from September 19 through November 23, 2014 ($249)
- Grab-and-Go Breakfasts for Two from Mount Currie Coffee Co.
- One-Hour Bike Rental for Two, Now through October, Weather-Permitting
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Freewheeling fun for nature lovers and night owls alike abounds near this boutique beauty. This dog-friendly spot's thought of everything, from free hot cocoa in the lobby to a Rent-a-Fish service for a splashy companion.
Pop into British Columbia's southern Pacific Range and you'll see why this branch of the Coast Mountains is buzzing with outdoor enthusiasts, from hikers, bikers, and kayakers to skiers and snowboarders. But it's not just nature that draws the crowds. Whistler Village's teeming nightlife and thriving restaurant scene, not to mention its robust shopping opportunities, have combined to make the town one of North America's top getaway destinations.
The boutique digs at Summit Lodge & Spa—complete with pool and hot tub—are thoughtfully appointed with original British Columbia artwork and contemporary furnishings. With a fully equipped kitchenette, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi, your Deluxe Studio's stash of amenities—Aveda toiletries? Yes, please—delivers a cushy stay in the heart of Whistler. Got a pup in tow? The lodge is pet-friendly and welcomes wet noses of all kinds. And don't worry if you've forgotten something: The newly opened on-site store stocks everything from bottled water to sock monsters—even ice cream bars.
During the day, explore hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails just steps from Summit Lodge & Spa. At night, tuck into a meal at Elements Urban Tapas Parlour. Located inside Summit, the restaurant received a nod from Pique Newsmagazine for its delectable appetizers. Later, rejuvenate with a trip to the lodge's Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa or unwind with a gratis hot beverage in the lobby.
"Awesome, awesome, awesome!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Great location, and a great alternative to the super costly chains in the area. Definitely check out Urban Elements Tapas beside the hotel for lunch or dinner."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by October 15, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes grab-and-go breakfasts for 2 from Mount Currie Coffee Co. (must be redeemed by 10 a.m.), 1-hour bike rental for 2 (now through October; weather-permitting), free "rent a fish" (subject to availability), complimentary hot beverage bar available daily
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for no additional charge
- Upgrades to a deluxe king or deluxe double queen room available for an additional $10 per night or to an executive room for an additional $25 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 21-25, 2014; November 7-9, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 27, 2014 • Enjoy By November 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings