St. Maarten's Only All-Inclusive Experience
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino • Maho Beach, St Maarten
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($969) or Six-Night ($1,439) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Ages 5 and Younger in a Pool/Ocean-View Room from September 1 to December 23, 2014
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($1,439) or Six-Night ($2,149) Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children Ages 5 and Younger in a Pool/Ocean-View Room from January 4 to March 31, 2015
- Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks; Daily Activities; Nightly Entertainment; Stay at One, Adults-Only Play at Two Exchange Privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa; and All Taxes
- 20% Discount on Treatments at Maho Serenity Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Picture yourself lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach, daiquiri in hand, and you've just whisked yourself away to this all-inclusive resort.
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that still influence daily life; in the cooling waters of the sea that offer a pleasant respite from the sizzling sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and Zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring an oasis pool, five restaurants, and five bars, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool/Ocean-View Rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with bright, island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop in for a bite at the delicious Pizzeria Napoli or Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant.
A host of entertaining pursuits. During the day, you'll have your pick of activities hosted on-site, like aerobics, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis, darts, bocce ball, and plane-watching on Maho Beach.
Where's the fun without a little risk? At night, try your hand at the 14,000-square-foot Casino Royale, which is the largest casino on the island.
So much to indulge in. Don't forget to treat yourself with a stop at the ever-soothing Serenity Spa or a bit of shopping in nearby Philipsburg. While you're there, pay a visit to Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa—Sonesta Maho's sister property—where adults can enjoy access to facilities and amenities for the complete all-inclusive experience.
"It was absolutely gorgeous—beautiful view—and the staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
"What a great vacation! Restaurant personnel were fabulous, as was the food and drink. Our room had a wonderful view, and the location is perfect for walking into Philipsburg. I would go to the Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort again in a heartbeat."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or for groups
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and 2 children 5 and younger
- Airfare not included
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks at Five Restaurants and Five Bars; Daily Activities; Nightly Entertainment; Stay at One, Play at Two Exchange Privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa (adults only); All Taxes and a 20% Discount on Treatments at Maho Serenity Spa
- Stay at One, Play at Two Exchange Privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort are valid for adults 18+ only; Great Bay Beach Resort is an adults only resort
- 20% spa credit cannot be used on any previously discounted services or offers
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 25-27; September 21-22; October 30- November 8; December 24- January 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings