St. Maarten's Only All-Inclusive Experience
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino • Maho Beach, St Maarten
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Pool/Ocean View Room from Now to April 20 ($1,379) or April 21 to June 30 ($1,099)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Pool/Ocean View Room from Now to April 20 ($2,049) or April 21 to June 30 ($1,599)
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks at Five Restaurants and Five Bars; Daily Activities; Nightly Entertainment; Stay at One, Play at Two Exchange Privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa; and All Taxes
- 20% Discount on Treatments at Maho Serenity Spa
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
If you can see yourself with a daiquiri in hand, lounging on a pristine Caribbean beach, you can see yourself here.
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that influence life; in the pleasant waters of the sea that offer a cool respite from the hot sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring two pools, five restaurants, and five bars, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool/Ocean View Rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop into any of five bars and five restaurants, including the delicious Pizzeria Napoli and Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant.
During the day, you'll have your pick of activities hosted on-site: aerobics, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis, darts, bocce ball, and plane-watching on Maho Beach. Later, indulge in a treatment at the ever-soothing Serenity Spa. Next, head 15 minutes into Philipsburg for a bit of shopping. While you're there, pay a visit to Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa, Sonesta Maho's sister property, where you'll enjoy access to all facilities and amenities.
At night, try your hand at the Casino Royale, which—at 14,000 square feet and boasting 30 tables—is the largest on the island.
"Caribbean relaxation set on a 37-square-mile island in a sparkling sea of aquamarine. In St. Maarten, you can snorkel in gin-clear waters, sip rum punches, and soak up the sun on your choice of 39 beaches."-- Frommer's
"It was absolutely gorgeous—beautiful view and the staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back, as we made lifelong friends there."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults
- Airfare not included
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks at Five Restaurants and Five Bars; Daily Activities; Nightly Entertainment; Stay at One, Play at Two Exchange Privileges at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort, Casino & Spa (adults only); All Taxes and a 20% Discount on Treatments at Maho Serenity Spa
- 20% spa credit cannot be used on any previously discounted services or offers
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings