8-Day Ireland by Rail Trip with Stops in Dublin, Limerick, and Galway
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Ireland for One with Round-Trip International Flights, Departing from New York City (JFK) on Select Dates from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ($899)
- Or, an Eight-Day Trip to Ireland for One with Round-Trip International Flights, Departing from Boston (BOS) on Select Dates from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ($899)
- Or, an Eight-Day Trip to Ireland for One with Round-Trip International Flights, Departing from Chicago (ORD) on Select Dates from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ($899)
- Or, an Eight-Day Trip to Ireland for One with Round-Trip International Flights, Departing from San Francisco (SFO) on Select Dates from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ($999)
- Or, an Eight-Day Trip to Ireland for One with Round-Trip International Flights, Departing from Los Angeles (LAX) on Select Dates from November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017 ($999)
- Rail Transportation between Dublin, Limerick, and Galway
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations at North Star Hotel or Ballsbridge Hotel; Limerick City Hotel
- or the Absolute Hotel; and, Salthill Hotel or the Clayton Hotel
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Admissions per Itinerary
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 30, 2016
Wielding a subtle beauty, it's hard not to fall for Ireland's allure. See this country's picturesque scenery, and meet its friendly people along the way, during a thrilling railroad tour — brought to you by Great Value Vacations.
• Fly from the U.S. to Dublin
Days 3 – 4:
• Begin your journey and board a train Limerick
• With centuries-old history and stunning architecture, this city delights with its rustic elegance
Two nights at the Limerick City Hotel or the Absolute Hotel.
Days 5 – 6:
• Take another train from Limerick to Galway
• This harbor city is a tribute to the past, with some medieval structures still remaining — perfect for taking snaps and learning about Irish history
Two nights at the Salthill Hotel or the Clayton Hotel.
• Board your final train to Dublin
• Spend your last day in Ireland exploring its capital city's magic (and don't forget to grab some souvenirs)
Overnight at the North Star Hotel, Ballsbridge Hotel, or Ashling Hotel.
• Fly back to the U.S.
Rates are per person based on double-occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single-occupancy requires an additional fee of $350.
More than anything I love Dublin’s intimacy. It’s really just a big capital village, where going for a walk is as much an opportunity for socialising as actually making an arrangement to meet someone.-- Lonely Planet Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 30, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to promotional availability
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable unless trip insurance is purchased, can cancel for any reason outside of 72 hours prior to departure
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes rail transportation between Dublin, Limerick, and Galway; double-occupancy accommodations at North Star Hotel or Ballsbridge Hotel; Limerick City Hotel; or the Absolute Hotel; and, Salthill Hotel or the Clayton Hotel; and airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and admissions per itinerary airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and admissions per itinerary
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, car insurance is not included with the vehicleand meals or drinks not specified by itinerary
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $350
- Contact Great Value Vacations with any occupancy or rate questions
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; dates subject to availability
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • Enjoy By March 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $480 savings
- 34% savings