6-Day Trip to Ecuador: Choose from 2 Galapagos Cruises
Pacific Holidays •
- A Six-Day Trip to Ecuador with Darwin Adventure Galapagos Cruise ($2,099), Darwin Discover Galapagos Cruise ($2,099), or Guantanamera Galapagos Island Hopping Cruise ($2,299)
- Round-Trip International Flights between Fort Lauderdale and Ecuador
- Round-Trip Local Flights between Guayaquil and the Galapagos
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations at the Grand Hotel Guayaquil and Cruise Boats
- Hotel Breakfasts Provided; All Cruise Meals Provided
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by October 17, 2016
The birthplace of modern evolutionary science, The Galapagos have fascinated travelers for decades. See these majestic islands on one of two fun (and educational) cruises — courtesy of Pacific Holidays.
• Fly from the U.S. to Guayaquil, Ecuador
• Your guide will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel
Overnight at the Grand Hotel Guayaquil or similar in a standard room.
• Hop on a quick local flight to Baltra, Galapagos
• Once you land, a representative will take you to the cruise
• Choose from two cruise options — the Darwin Adventure Galapagos Cruise, Darwin Discover Galapagos Cruise, or the Guantanamera Galapagos Island Hopping Cruise
• Each tour has a separate island itinerary, focusing on the area's unique features
Overnight on the cruise. All meals provided.
Days 3 to 4:
• Sail through the islands, taking stops at various spots along the way
• You'll see jaw-dropping biodiversity, including fascinating plants, reptiles, mammals, and more
Overnights on the cruise. All meals provided.
• After breakfast, disembark the boat and grab a flight back to Guayaquil
• Finish up your Ecuadorian adventure by making some last-minute stops around the city and picking up souvenirs
Evening at the Grand Hotel Guayaquil or similar in a standard room.
• Take your early-morning (around 2 or 3 a.m.) flight back to the U.S.
Departures from Fort Lauderdale (FLL):
Darwin Adventure dates:
1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12, 4/28, 5/10, 5/24 ($2,099)
Darwin Discover dates:
1/15, 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, 4/9, 4/23, 5/7, 5/21, ($2,099)
1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12, 4/28, 5/10, 5/24 ($2,299)
Rates are per person based on double-occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single-occupancy requires an additional fee of $1199 (for Darwin trips) or an additional fee of $1399 (for Guantanamera trips).
he creatures that call the islands home, many found nowhere else in the world, act as if humans are nothing more than slightly annoying paparazzi...-- Lonely Planet Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by October 17, 2016 to make booking
- Space is limited for each date, book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservation changes, deviations are subject to $100 fee per change plus any additional airline and hotel costs
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between Fort Lauderdale and Ecuador; round-trip local flights between Guayaquil and the Galapagos; double-occupancy accommodations at The Grand Hotel Guayaquil and cruise boats; hotel breakfasts provided; all cruise meals provided; and airline taxes and fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, entrance/admission fees, and $4 per room per night tourist tax
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1199 (for Darwin Adventure or Discover trips) or an additional fee of $1399 (for Guantanamera trips)
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/p4d89vw
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- If US passport has to be valid at least 6 months from return date
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 27, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • Enjoy By May 24, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $1400 savings
- 40% savings