Paradise, on Your Terms: Gorgeous Orlando Villa Stay
Magic Village Resort • Kissimmee, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Resort-View Villa with a Grill, Any Days of the Week ($456)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Four-Bedroom Resort-View Villa with a Grill, Any Days of the Week ($482)
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Parking
- Valid for Stays from January 9 to May 31, 2017
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- Blackout Dates: April 1 to 15, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Orlando's high-flying theme parks and trendsetting nightclubs make this Sunshine State city the perfect place for kids and kids-at-heart to let loose. Where else can you spin yourself silly in tiny teacups, scope out sea life and hand-feed dolphins, and groove to your favorite DJ—all on the same day? In addition to attracting state-of-the-art family attractions, the destination's world-class tourism industry has also inspired an acclaimed culinary scene, as well as countless high-end boutiques and outlet malls.
Basking in the Florida sun, the luxury villas at Magic Village Resort give you the feeling of paradise with all the comforts of home. Clean lines, warm colors, and exquisite furnishings welcome each guest.
Visitors can also enjoy a full-size kitchen—along with a grill—to cook up some tasty meals when they're not relaxing. Of course, if sunbathing is more your forte, you can swing by the palm-lined pool for some much-needed R&R.
There's no shortage of activity around this quiet retreat. Just minutes away, you'll find Disney's
Animal Kingdom Park—great for learning about new animals with the little ones. You'll also find
tons of other theme parks in the Orlando area. But if rollercoasters aren't for you, there are other nearby attractions, including the Orlando Museum of Art and the Harry P. Leu Gardens.
• $100 + tax for a three-bedroom room
• $150 + tax for a four-bedroom room
Such a great stay clean, welcoming, and with plenty of space for all the family!-- Google Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from January 9 to May 31, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and 100% penalty
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary high-speed wireless internet; and complimentary parking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Mandatory cleaning fee for all stays under 5 nights is not included. The cleaning fee is $100 + tax for a three-bedroom room or $150 + tax for a four-bedroom room
- Daily maid service is not included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout Dates: April 1 to 15, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • Enjoy By May 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings