Cozy Stay at the Timberline Lodge
The Timberline Lodge • Big Bear Lake, CA
- Option 1: $75 for a stay for four in unit 4, 10, or 11, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to $105 value)
- Option 2: $105 for a stay for four in unit 4, 10, or 11, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to $135 value)
- Option 3: $105 for a stay for six in unit 1, 8, 9, or 16, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to $135 value)
- Option 4: $130 for a stay for six in unit 1, 8, 9, or 16, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to $160 value)
- Book by: 6/9/17; travel by: 7/10/17
- Heated outdoor pool (open from Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Free WiFi
- Kids' playground
- Picnic area
- Volleyball court
- Half basketball court
- Fire pit
- Barbecue grill
Property at a Glance
Timberline LodgeJust one mile from Metcalf Bay sit the cozy units and cabins of Timberline Lodge. Butler Peak and Delamar Mountain loom overhead, but the charm of downtown Big Bear Lake is just a four-minute drive away. Each unit is decorated with a touch of rustic decor, be it wood paneling or cozy plaid blankets, as well as microwaves, coffeemakers, and a refrigerator. Some cabins even have full kitchens.
- Bring Fido: The property is pet-friendly.
- Go for a dip in the heated outdoor swimming pool.
- Family-friendly amenities include a picnic area, volleyball courts, horseshoes, and a kids' playground.
- Stay connected with free WiFi.
Big Bear Lake, California: Outdoorsy Resort Community in the Foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains
Big Bear Lake is situated nearly 7,000 feet above sea level and surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest and the snowy peaks of the San Bernardino Mountains. Los Angeles is less than 100 miles to the west, which is probably why Big Bear Valley has served as a backdrop for so many films and TV shows, including The Parent Trap, Doctor Dolittle, and Bonanza.
The lake is a popular destination for boating, fishing, and swimming during the warm months. You'll find miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails in the surrounding forest. The 2-mile Castle Rock Trail weaves through groves of pine and cedar trees and past a waterfall before rewarding trekkers with a panoramic view of the water. But Big Bear isn't entirely rustic—head to the village, located on the south shore, for restaurants, shopping, an arcade, a bowling alley, and a visitors' center.
True to its name, the area once supported a thriving grizzly-bear population. Though that's no longer the case, you still might see bald eagles, mule deer, coyotes, gray foxes, and even the occasional bobcat or black bear. For a guaranteed glimpse of wildlife, visit the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, a rehabilitation facility for injured and orphaned mountain lions, grizzly bears, wolves, and other animals.
Roomy and very nice location.-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to July 10, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 9, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in. $100 security deposit paid via credit card due at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 cancellation fee applies
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes heated outdoor pool (open from memorial day through labor day); free wifi; kids' playground picnic area; volleyball court; half basketball court; fire pit; and barbecue grill
- 18% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4, 6, or 8 guests, depending on option purchased
- Pets under 10 lbs are allowed for additional fee of $15 per pet/night
- No smoking inside rooms; permitted on grounds only
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 29; June 2 to 3; and June 30 to July 4, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2017 • Enjoy By June 9, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings