What you get
- One Ticket to the Event for $25
- Running on Sunday 9 February in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney
- The Event Starts at 12pm with the Race Starting at 2pm at All Three Locations
- Plus Enjoy Post-Run Festivities and Awards
- Help Raise Funds for the Children's Tumour Foundation of Australia
- $1.3 Million Was Raised Worldwide in 2013 - Help Hit the 2014 Target!
- Brief Run, Big Party!
Take your mark and get ready to run, walk, hop, skip or dance for a good cause! The Children's Tumour Foundation of Australia (CTF) is throwing a fun run this February called Cupid's Undie Run - and you can get one ticket to the event for only $25!
Sport your bedroom best and head down on Sunday 9 February to The Caxton in Brisbane, Watermark Docklands in Melbourne or Bungalow 8 in Sydney. The party starts at 12pm with the 1.5km run starting at 2pm, and there'll be awesome post-race festivities and awards, so be sure to stick around and make a day of it.
The CTF is a non-government organisation dedicated to ending neurofibromatosis, a debilitating genetic condition which causes tumours to grow all over the nervous system and can lead to blindness, deafness, learning disabilities and severe chronic pain.
Having raised over $1.3 million worldwide in 2013, it's time to dig deep and do your part in helping them hit $3 million worldwide for 2014.
Ready, set, hit book now and go!
Fine printREFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges except as required by law • Purchase unlimited vouchers • The deal is valid only for a ticket on the dates of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 9, 2014