What you get
- Get a ticket to Cirque du Soleil's 'Quidam' at the Royal Albert Hall:
- For select matinee performances, get a ticket on Level 2 for £50 (up to £62.75 value), or Level 1 for £65 (up to a £78.25 value)
- For evening performances, get a ticket on Level 2 for £57.50 (up to £62.75 value), or Level 1 for £72.50 (up to a £78.25 value)
- Matinée performances start at 3.30 p.m. and are valid on January 29 and 31, and February 5, 7, and 12.
- Evening performances start at 8 p.m. and are valid on January 28 and 29, and February 4, 5, 11, 12, and 13.
Life for Zoé is uninspiring. With apathetic parents and no friends, she retreats into the imaginary world of Quidam to escape, and it is there that she learns to free her soul. Featuring the unique performances, daring stunts, and spectacular costumes that have made Cirque du Soleil an icon across the globe, 'Quidam' has been dubbed 'a classic in the Cirque repertoire'.
Fine printCIRQUE DU SOLEIL IS THE ISSUER OF ALL TICKETS, AND PURCHASE TICKETS VIA CIRQUE DU SOLEIL ONLY BY CLICKING TO BUY. CIRQUE DU SOLEIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PURCHASE. CIRQUE DU SOLEIL IS A THIRD PARTY SITE NOT CONTROLLED BY LIVINGSOCIAL. • No vouchers will be provided by LivingSocial • Please note that this ticket is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • Group purchases must attain all tickets in one transaction • Ticket valid for date and time purchased only; cannot be exchanged for any other ticket • Price level and performances are subject to Cirque du Soleil. Discount reflects Cirque du Soleil ticket prices as of 21/01/2014 - price may differ currently and/or on day of event • Customers purchase tickets at www.cirquedusoleil.com, and tickets must be printed at home (unless another method is also specified on www.cirquedusoleil.com) on or prior to the cut-off time specified at www.cirquedusoleil.com • May not be combined with any other offer; not valid on previously purchased tickets • All tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions printed on the back of each ticket • Seating subject to availability • Advance purchase required • Entire value must be used in a single visit • Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice; offer subject to availability; other restrictions may apply • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Visit www.cirquedusoleil.com for Box Office hours. Contact Cirque du Soleil Customer Service on email@example.com or as otherwise provided at www.cirquedusoleil.comfor further information if required
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014
Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall
Why do I have to go to a third party site to complete my transaction?
Why can't I use my Deal Bucks?
Because this is a Deal sold and fulfilled by a third party, LivingSocial Deal Bucks may not be used to purchase this Deal.
Why don't I get my Me+3 on this Deal?
Because this is a Deal sold and fulfilled by a third party, Me+3 rewards are not available for this Deal.
Who can I call with questions about my Tickets?
LivingSocial will not be able to assist you for questions about refunds, transferring tickets or otherwise. The third party seller will provide all customer service. Please contact [1-800-653-8000]
Do these deals have an expiration date?
Unlike our other deals, this Ticket offer is redeemed via the third party ticket vendor, CirqueduSoleil.com, immediately upon purchase, so there's no need to worry about expiration dates.