What you get
- A ticket to DoingSomething.co.uk's Valentine's Ice Bar and Igloo Party at The View from The Shard is £35, and includes a Smirnoff cocktail on arrival.
- Choose a boy or girl ticket accordingly, or get two tickets for £60 (choose from two boys, two girls, or one boy and one girl—perfect for dates!)
- Held on Wednesday February 12, this unique dating event sponsored by Smirnoff will be packed with London's most adventurous singletons.
- The first 200 guests will receive traffic light vodka shots and icy refreshments like Snowflake Gelato.
- DoingSomething.co.uk is the new dating site where you post ideas of things you want to do on your profile, and each ticket also includes a one-month membership (a £29 value).
- Tickets are exclusive to LivingSocial!
You might have had a frosty first date in the past, but we guarantee you've never experienced anything as fun and unique as DoingSomething.co.uk's Ice Bar and Igloo Party. On Wednesday 12 February, 400 of London's coolest singletons will make their way to The View from The Shard, where a specially-constructed ice bar and igloo will be installed for one night only. Built by internationally-renowned ice artist Percy Salazar, you'll be able to pose for photos in the two-tonne igloo, as well as take in the stunning views from Level 72 of The Shard whilst DJs spin some stone-cold classics. It's a night billed as 'the ultimate icebreaker', and we couldn't agree more—you'll even be helping a Guinness World Record-attempt for the world's highest urban ice bar.
Each ticket also includes a one-month membership to DoingSomething.co.uk. The concept is simple: members post a short note about the type of date they'd like to try—it could be anything from a silent disco to a chinwag on a roller coaster—and if you like the look of the member and the sound of the date, you get in touch. They've also enjoyed plenty of press attention for their audacious events, such as ping pong atop The O2.
Fine printVoucher valid for 18 and over only • Must redeem membership by by February 28, 2014; voucher codes will not be valid after this date • 1 month membership is valid for existing DoingSomething members on their next purchase • Tickets to Urban Ice & Igloo valid for February 12, 2014 - 8pm only; present printed voucher at Urban Ice bar upon arrival • All guests will receive a free cocktail on arrival • Voucher valid for all locations; please visit www.doingsomething.co.uk/ for more information • MUST redeem membership at www.doingsomething.co.uk. Those who purchase Option C & D, you will only receive one voucher code - this will be valid for use twice to provide two separate memberships (one per person) • Customers will need to enter card details when registering but will NOT be charged • Voucher valid for subscription purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other subscription • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2014