What you get
- Settle down for a night at the theatre with one top-price ticket to Donkeys' Years valid for performances on Thursday 6 February, Tuesday 11 February, and the Thursday matinee performance on 13 February for just £20 (a £27.35 value).
- For £28.50 (a £35.85 value) receive one top-price ticket for any performance from February 13 (excluding Thursday matinee performances).
- You'll also receive a programme and a glass of wine or beer.
- Donkey's Years is showing at the Rose Theatre in Kingston.
- Matinee performances start at 2:30 p.m. and evening performances at 7:30 p.m.
If it's a night of theatrical comedy you're after, then no need to look any further than the production Donkeys' Years, at the Rose Theatre in Kingston. Set on a sunny summer's day, a group of middle-aged men have returned to university to relive the good times at a reunion dinner. As the night draws on, we journey back in time with the group of friends and come face to face with the woman they all encountered when they were younger, and never forgot. Written by award-winning playwright Michael Frayn -- writer of Noises Off -- and directed by Lisa Spirling, this is one production not to be missed.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Fine printAvailable for performances from February 6th - 22nd, 2014 • Alcohol can be consumed by over 18s only; valid photo ID may be required • Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 22, 2014