What you get
- For £10 (up to a £16 value), get a ticket to the Who Do You Think You Are? Live show.
- Choose to attend on 20, 21, or 22 February.
- Or, pay £16 (up to a £22.99 value) for an exclusive package that includes a ticket, show guide, and Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine Essential Guide to Family History Bookazine.
If you'd like to know more about your roots, then Who Do You Think You Are? Live is the best chance of learning more from genuine genealogy experts. Sponsored by Ancestry.co.uk, the show returns to Olympia London on 20 to 22 February 2014: you'll also have access to an outstanding workshop programme covering every subject imaginable. You'll find dedicated experts in identifying old photographs, family records and military memorabilia as well as an area commemorating the centenary of WWI. Broadcaster Natasha Kaplinsky will be appearing in the Celebrity Theatre on Thursday, followed by actor Larry Lamb on Friday, and Olympic athlete Colin Jackson CBE on Saturday; what's more, guest of the Imperial War Museum Dan Snow will be taking part in a Keynote Workshop on Thursday, and Sir Tony Robinson will be speaking in the Ancestry.co.uk Academy.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Fine printLimit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • To view the full workshop timetable for 2014 please visit www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop-schedule • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 22, 2014