What you get
- Get a ticket to an evening of Romantic Cello by Candlelight at St George's in Brighton.
- A third-price ticket is £11 (up to a £20.99 value);
- A second-price ticket is £17 (up to a £25.99 value);
- Or a top-price ticket is £21 (up to a £29.99 value).
- The event takes place on March 27, and features cellist Chris Grist accompanied by pianist Bobby Chen.
- The concert begins at 7.30 p.m.
If you're in the mood for love, then we have a night of beautiful music in evocative surroundings sure to set hearts a-flutter. On March 27, cellist Chris Grist will present a night of romantic cello music, featuring Mendelssohn's 'Song Without Words', Schumann's 'Fantasiestucke', Bridge's 'Cello Sonata', and Rachmaninov's 'Cello Sonata'.
Fine printThursday March 27, 2014 - 7:30pm Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014