What you get
- Get a Price D ticket to John Wilson Conducts Die Fledermaus' for £12 (up to a £25.75 value).
- Or, make it a Price A ticket for £22 (up to a £46.75 value).
- The event takes place on April 27 at the Royal Festival Hall.
Conductor John Wilson takes the helm for a very special afternoon of Viennese music, tackling what is widely regarded as Johann Strauss' finest piece—'Die Fledermaus'. Expect mistaken identity, infidelity, and excessive champagne consumption in a commentary on the hedonism of late 19th century Vienna.
Fine printValid for Sunday, 27th April at 3pm • Voucher valid for 1 • All tickets will be allocated in advance, it is not possible to select a specific seat with this offer • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Tickets must be collected from the ‘Press and Guests’ desk at the Royal Festival Hall box office • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2014