What you get
- Get a ticket to 'Much Ado About Nothing' at the Lion and Unicorn Theatre for £13 (up to a £20.90 value).
- Valid for performances from July 29 to August 23 from Tuesday to Saturday at 7.45pm, and Saturday matinées at 3.45pm.
- Excludes the evenings of July 31 and August 23.
Summer is approaching and love is in the air, but as a certain Bard knew, Cupid's arrow doesn't always fly straight. The Lion and Unicorn Theatre presents Shakespeare's best loved comedy, Much Ado About Nothing, which chronicles the contrasting courtship of two sets of couples; one sharp-tongued and cynical, and another young and naive. An insightful look at love and responsibility shot through with peerless wit, the play is set to be a 'spectacular feast of romance, redemption, and revelry.'
Fine printVoucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults . • Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 23, 2014