What you get
- The marvellous Taste of London food festival hits Regent's Park this June.
- Get one ticket for entry on either Thursday 19 or Friday 20 June for just £17.50 (up to a £27.86 value)—choose to attend from midday to 4 p.m., or from 5.30 to 9.30 p.m.
- Or, get one standard ticket for the opening night on the evening of Wednesday 18 June for £25 (up to a £33.26 value).
- The opening night ticket includes £10 worth of Crowns, the Taste Currency, to spend at the restaurants and bars.
Sweet or savoury, hot or cold, spicy or mild... dining can include a lot of choices, but personally, we love it all. That's why we also love Taste of London festival; a collection of London's finest restaurants will be wowing punters with their gourmet concoctions; a host of renowned chefs, from Michel Roux Jr to Tom Kerridge, will be in attendance delivering masterclasses and demonstrations; and some of the finest producers will be sharing their wisdom on food and wine.
Fine printAfternoon Session: 12pm-4pm. Evening Sessions: 5:30pm - 9:30pm • Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival (smartphone vouchers will NOT be accepted) • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Food and drink is available for purchase at the event using 'Crowns' only; Crowns can be purchased on the day and are non-refundable (1 Crown = £1) • Alcohol can be consumed by over 18s only; valid photo ID may be required • Customers MUST follow the terms and conditions of the event organisers; please visit london.tastefestivals.com/ts-cs/ for more information • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults. • Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2014