What you get
- Get a Band B Ticket to see 'The Colby Sisters of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania' at the Tricycle Theatre for £12 (up to a £21 value).
- Valid for select performances from July 10 to 26.
Enter the world of the New York elite, where five sisters are the queens of high society. But all is not rosy for the Colby Sisters; behind the veneer of respectability lies a darker reality, as you'll discover in this black comedy from OBIE award-winning Canadian playwright Adam Bock.
'Reminiscent of Sex And The City and Gossip Girl… Fashion, feuds and dysfunctional relationships'
Fine printUnder 16s must be accompanied by an adult • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; cannot be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact the Box Office on 020 7328 1000 • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults • Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com • Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2014