What you get
- Admission to Taste of DC and One Stella Artois, Soda, Water, or Glass of Wine:
- $7 on October 6 or 7
- $5 on October 8
- Admission to Taste of DC; One Stella Artois, Soda, Water, or Glass of Wine; and $10 Voucher to Use on Drinks:
- $15 on October 6 or 7
- $12 on October 8
- Access to 50+ DC Area Restaurants Featuring $1-$3 Tastings
- Live Music Featuring Sean Paul (Saturday) and Andy Grammer (Sunday)
- 2nd Annual Ben's Chili Bowl's World Chili Eating Championship, Featuring Amateur Contest (Saturday) and Professional Contest (Sunday) with Number One Eater Joey "Jaws" Chestnut and Hometown Hero, Number Four Eater Sonya "The Black Widow" Thomas
Here's the deal...
Celebrate the flavor of the District with this offer to Taste of DC on October 6, 7, and 8: Pay $7 for admission on October 6 or 7 ($5 for admission on October 8) and you'll also receive a Stella Artois beer, soda, water, or glass of wine. Or, enjoy an additional $10 drink voucher when you pay $15 for admission on October 6 and 7 ($12 for admission on October 8). Admission gets you access to tastings from more than 50 area restaurants for $1 to $3, 30+ beers in the Beer Garden, the World Chili Eating Championship, and a Family Zone with programming for the entire family (note: free event admission for kids 12 and under), among other features.
Get a taste of this
Occupying premier real estate on Pennsylvania Avenue between 9th and 14th Streets (NW), Taste of DC will have culinary mainstays and fresh new faces selling scrumptious samples. Look forward to the small plates from Co Co. Sala, Station 4, Luke's Lobster, Ben's Chili Bowl, and others. A Farm-to-Fork interactive zone will educate young and old on food production and sustainability; musicians, including Sean Paul (Saturday) and Andy Grammer (Sunday) will play throughout the day; and more entertainment will be at your fingertips. Be sure to bring cash (though there will be ATMs) and bring what you need with you; the event won’t permit re-entry.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 1 person only • The deal is valid only for a ticket on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date • A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase • Must be 21+ to consume alcohol • No re-entry will be available • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving ticket up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted without notice at venue • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
Taste of DC: Ticket Package
More upcoming events
use by Nov 8
Ticket to a Washington Capitals Hockey Game
use by Nov 5
Total Terror Package for 1 or 2 at Field of Screams Maryland
Field of Screams Maryland
Saturday Dec 3 through Sunday Dec 4
Ticket to "The Nutcracker"
Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric
use by May 7
Early Bird Tickets to "Shen Yun"
Cities across the US
use by Nov 22
Paint Nite Painting Event at Local Pub or Restaurant
use by Nov 20
Ticket to "Love Jones the Musical"
The National Theatre
Saturday Dec 17
Entry Package to The Ugly Sweater Run 5K
use by Oct 28
Ticket to "Night of the Living Zoo"
Smithsonian National Zoological Park
5 or 10 Escape Room Admissions
2 Tickets for the Hop-On Hop-Off DC Bus Tour
D.C. Skydiving Center
Tandem Skydive and T-Shirt
DC Derm Docs
Botox, Facial Peel, or IPL Photofacial Treatment
BWI Airport Parking and Shuttle Services
Rockville Escape Room
Escape Room Admission
2 Tickets to the Madhaunter's Madhouse
Gilbert Indoor Range
Beginner Shooting Range Package