What you get
- Exclusive Stagecoach Country Music Festival Ticket Package + Hotel
- Chance to See Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band, and More
- Package Includes:
- Two Three-Day General Admission or P2 Reserved Seating Tickets
- Three-Night Hotel Stay at Choice of Five Resorts
- $120 Food and Beverage Coupon
- $50 Festival Merchandise Credit
- Two Three-Day Unlimited Shuttle Passes To and From Resort
From classic country crooners to new names in town, this year's Stagecoach festival has lined up more than 40 acts to play on multiple stages throughout the Empire Polo Club on April 26 to 28.
The stellar lineup includes Toby Keith, GRAMMY-winning country pop trio Lady Antebellum, the rhythm and rock of the Zac Brown Band, country legend Hank Williams Jr., and the Killer himself -- Jerry Lee Lewis, along with Dierks Bentley, Darius Rucker, Trace Adkins, Rodney Atkins, and Dwight Yoakam, making this the most can't-miss collection of country talent you'll find anywhere next year.
Grab your best country-lovin' bud, and you'll receive two three-day tickets and a three-night stay in one of five resorts. To get back and forth from your resort, we'll throw in unlimited shuttle passes from your resort. And since there's two of you, we'll treat you to a $120 food and beverage coupon and a $50 festival merchandise credit.
Choose either general admission or P2 reserved seats in front of the main stage. And sleeping options include one king bed, two queen beds, or two double beds. Prices range from $1,669 to $3,389 depending on the resort, room level, and ticket level, and you have your choice one of five resorts:
- Indian Wells Resort
- La Quinta Resort
- Miramonte Resort and Spa
- Renaissance Esmeralda Resort
- Renaissance Palm Springs
- Riviera Palm Springs Resort
Set to be one of the biggest and baddest events on the country music scene, this year's fest absolutely stacks the lineup.
In addition to the aforementioned bands, Nashville's family traditions are amply represented as well, with legends like old-fashioned crooners Don Williams and Charley Pride and perennial favorites Tanya Tucker, Suzy Bogguss, and Marty Stuart.
The deeply felt music of Jeff Bridges, the Old Crow Medicine Show, and Nick 13 provides an exciting take on the time-honored themes of the road, good times, and heartbreak, while the carefully crafted and hard-edged songs of Justin Townes Earle and Hayes Carll are always unforgettable.
And for every contemporary chorus, there's the Patsy Cline-esque Connie Smith, bluegrass licks from The Steel Wheels, and crystal-clear vocals of husband-and-wife duo Thompson Square.
This is one fest that offers up the veritable who's who of the modern country scene, and the definition of "country" gets a little more blurry if not a heck of a lot more fun.
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE