What you get
- Choice of Two Ticket Levels through December 21 at 4p.m. or through January 8 to 19:
- $59 for One Category 2 Ticket (Side Orchestra, Parterre, Mezzanine One, or Mezzanine Two)
- $79 for One Category 1 Ticket (Center or Side Orchestra, Parterre, or Mezzanine One)
- New Show Dates Added for the Evening of December 21 through January 6!
- $69 for One Category 2 Ticket (Side Orchestra, Parterre, Mezzanine One, or Mezzanine Two)
- $89 for One Category 1 Ticket (Center or Side Orchestra, Parterre, or Mezzanine One)
Take a trip through cinematic magic with today's epic deal for tickets to see Cirque du Soleil's IRIS at the Dolby Theatre. Choose an evening or matinée performance on select dates in November and December and pay $79 (a $142 value) for a center or side orchestra, parterre, or mezzanine one seat in the Category 1 section; or $59 (a $112 value) for a side orchestra, parterre, mezzanine one, or mezzanine two seat in the Category 2 section. The iconic Cirque du Soleil pulls out all the stops in this show about a couple that travels through the evolution of film—from black and white to color—through exquisite acrobatics and dance performances, all set to a soundtrack by Danny Elfman.
With new show dates added, this is your last chance to see IRIS before it leaves LA.
...in paying homage to the fantasy of film, the show incarnates those same stardust properties that make movies so everlastingly potent.
behind the scenes
What began as a small troupe of street performers has today evolved into the internationally renowned sensation Cirque du Soleil—a company that employs some 5,000 performers and creative teams of all ilk to showcase stunning acrobatics, dance, magic, and more.
In IRIS, which appropriately took permanent residence in the Dolby Theatre (also home to the Academy Awards show) in the fall of 2011, the company takes audiences through the history of film, traveling through the medium's evolution from simple black and white to the extravagant effects of today.
Directed and written by Philippe Decouflé, the show features stunning sets and lighting, along with a team of performers who employ sophisticated acrobatics to turn regularly inanimate objects into living, breathing parts—an effect that seems to intertwine a human element with this very American, emotional art form.
Set to a sweeping, urgent, and playful soundtrack by Danny Elfman, this is one spectacle that should be at the top of your "to see" list. Trust us: Your irises will thank you.
Fine printLimit 8 per purchaser • Each voucher is good for one person only • Groups wishing to sit together must purchase tickets in one transaction • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted after the 24-hour window has expired • IRIS is recommended for ages 5+; anyone 2 years+, however, must have a ticket; anyone causing disruptions will be asked to step outside to view the show on a monitor; no refunds or exchanges will be permitted
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE