What you get
- Two Adult Tickets
- Two Audio Tours
- Huge Collection of Artifacts from Around the World
For lovers of ancient history, today's deal is the greatest discovery since King Tut's tomb: Pay $29 for two tickets with audio tours to the "Mummies of the World: The Exhibition" at the Witte Museum in San Antonio (a $60 value). Featuring the largest collection of real mummies ever amassed, this exhibit brings together artifacts from Asia, South America, Oceania, Europe, and Ancient Egypt that date back as far as 6,500 years.
Get an up-close and personal look at mummies from around the globe as you learn about their creation, origin, and personal stories through your audio tour and multimedia displays. Use your voucher between now and December 21, and you'll learn how mummies are created, where these mummies are from, and who these mummified people were.
Want more? Check out the Witte Museum on Facebook.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 2 people; limit 2 per customer • A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2020 PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2012