What you get
- One Orchestra ($55), Side Orchestra ($45), or Mezzanine ($32) Ticket
- Whimsical Musical Based on the Book
- Choice of Matinée or Evening Performances
Get ready die-hard holiday fans, because Christmas has come early this year -- today's deal will get you in the spirit with a ticket to Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical at the Theater at Madison Square Garden.
Pay $32 (regularly $53) and choose a mezzanine seat in all rows in the 300 sections (a $53 value); pay $45 for a side orchestra seat in all rows in sections 203-206 (a $74 value); or pay $55 for an orchestra seat in rows M-Z (a $93 value). You started decking the halls as soon as the Thanksgiving leftovers were gone, so go ahead and embrace this merry month by taking the family to this whimsical production on these select performances:
- Thursday, December 13: 11 a.m., 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 14: 11 a.m., 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15: 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 19: 11 a.m., 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 20: 11 a.m.
- Friday, December 21: 2, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 23: 4, 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 24: noon, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 26: 2, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 27: 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 28: 2, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 29: 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 30: 1, 4 p.m.
behind the scenes...
We all know the charming story of Christmas in Whoville, but you'll hear the tale in a whole new harmonious way at a show of the record-breaking Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, full of hit songs like You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch and Welcome Christmas from the original animated film. Choose your preferred seats to the performance of your choice, and settle in to see the holiday-hating Grinch steal Christmas from the happy Whos.
Fine printMADISON SQUARE GARDEN IS THE ISSUER OF ALL TICKETS, AND PURCHASE TICKETS VIA TICKETMASTER ONLY BY CLICKING TO BUY • TICKETMASTER ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PURCHASE • TICKETMASTER IS A THIRD PARTY SITE NOT CONTROLLED BY LIVINGSOCIAL • No vouchers provided by LivingSocial • Limit 8 per customer; group purchases must make single purchase for all tickets for group • Price level and performances are subject to Madison Square Garden Entertainment • Offer Value includes a $5.00 facility fee; price shown is inclusive of fees and service charges • Offer valid on select side orchestra, orchestra, and mezzanine seats; not valid on premium or prime seats • Offer valid on select performances through December 30, 2012 • All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges • Discount is calculated off the original box office price and associated fees • Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice • Offer subject to availability; other restrictions may apply • Tickets for people with disabilities may be purchased over the phone by calling Madison Square Garden's Disabled Services department at 212-465-6115 • ©2012 Madison Square Garden, L.P. All rights resrved • Customers purchase tickets at ticketmaster.com, and tickets must be received by mail (unless another method is also specified on ticketmaster.com) on or prior to the cut-off time specified at ticketmaster.com • May not be combined with any other offer • Not valid on previously purchased tickets • Offer subject to availability of tickets • All Tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions printed on the back of each Ticket • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event as purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Visit www.theateratmsg.com for box office hours • Contact Customer Service for Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000 (or as otherwise provided at www.ticketmaster.com)
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE