What you get
- $10 for a One-Day General Admission Ticket
- $20 for a Four-Day Pass
- Thousands of Works of Art on Display
- Show Features Lectures, Tours, and Special Exhibits
As home to more than 300 museums, LA boasts a lot of art. It's impossible to see it all, but you can try when you pay $10 ($20 value) for a one-day pass to the LA Art Show, held from Thursday, January 24 to Sunday, January 27. Or, pay $20 ($40 value) for a four-day pass. The Los Angeles Convention Center hosts with four distinct sections: Modern and Contemporary, Historic and Traditional, Vintage Posters, and the IFPDA Fine Print Fair. In addition to thousands of works by hundreds of artists, this arts show features lectures, tours, and special exhibits sure to satisfy any art-lover.
Want more? Check out the LA Art Show on Facebook.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 1 person • One day pass valid for one entrance between January 24-27 • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted without notice at venue • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE