What you get
- Admission to 90-Minute Sumo Experience with US and World Sumo Champions
- $59 for General Admission for One
- $69 for Premium Seating for One
- $99 for Get-In-the-Ring Package for One with Time in Ring, Signed Tegata, and Take-Home Sake Glass
- Enjoy a Meal of Miso Soup, Snow Crab or Sashimi Salad; Nigiri Sushi Combo (Tuna, Salmon, Albacore, Yellowtail); Specialty Roll; and Dessert
- Flight of Three Artisanal Sake Samples Courtesy of Banzai Beverage
- Drink Specials
- Follow the Event on Twitter with #sumosushi
Normally, you'd have to travel to the Land of the Rising Sun for a traditional Japanese experience, but we're turning that notion on its head... and its back and side, too. Pay $59 and prep yourself for a butt-kicking Japanese experience, complete with a Japanese meal and live professional sumo wrestling. Pay $69 to upgrade to premium seating; or, take your own turn with the Get In The Ring Package for $99, which also includes an opportunity to match up against the champions after the match, a signed tegata (traditional handprint), and a take-home sake glass.
With this offer, you'll head to Supperclub on March 10, March 11, April 14, or April 15. Kick back and relax while sampling a full Japanese meal from Echi Sushi served right to your seat. All the while, you'll be immersed in an unforgettable 90-minute sumo show in conjunction with USA Sumo that features three-time World Sumo Champion Byamba Ulambayar and other USA Sumo wrestlers in an event that's part demonstration and all competition.
While a pro sumo emcee explains the rules, technique, and sumo culture, you can cheer on your favorite wrestler as these two massive athletes smash together in front of your table. You'll also score discounts on Japanese beer and sake -- how's that for getting up close and personal with another culture? If the sumo and sushi weren't enough, you'll also be led through a flight of three artisanal sake samples imported by innovative sake brand Banzai Beverage to round out your Rising Sun experience.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 1 person • This is a 21+ event • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • One reschedule per event; reschedules must be made more than 7 days prior to event date, and new date must be more than 24 hours from time of request • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section • Consuming raw or undercooked meat, seafood or egg products can increase your risk of foodborne illness. • No menu substitutions • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of your purchase. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. Purchasers will be notified prior to canceled or rescheduled Adventures. Canceled Adventures will be fully refunded. If you can't make the new date of a rescheduled Adventure, you are entitled to a refund upon request • Participants will be asked to sign a waiver; preview it here: www.bit.ly/LS-Waiver
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE