What you get
- Entrance to LivingSocial's Buckhead Beer and Wine Festival Brought to You by The Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces
- One General Admission Ticket, Including:
- Unlimited Tastings of More Than 100 Beers and Wines
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Live Music from Girlz Girlz Girlz and FIT Radio DJs
- Food Trucks
- LivingSocial Sunglasses
- One VIP Admission, Including:
- One Hour Early Entry
- Everything Included with a General Admission Ticket
- Lanyard Beer Glass Holder
- GoVino Go Anywhere Wine Glass
- Meet-and-Greet with Winemakers and Brewers from Noon to 1 p.m.
- Exclusive Tasting Lounge with Four Hand-Picked Wineries and Two Craft Breweries
If you missed LivingSocial's Buckhead Beer and Wine Festival last fall, never fear: We're back at it again this spring partnering with the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces (AFFPS) to bring this event back to Chastain Park for the kick-off to our national Beerfest tour! With twice as much to indulge in from the beverage department, and even more unique entertainment, this is sure to be one of the season's best events.
Head to Chastain Park on March 23 to enjoy live music from '80s tribute band Girlz Girlz Girlz and FIT Radio DJs. While the park is open to the public to enjoy the entertainment, all attendees must be over 21 and purchase a ticket to enter this event. Pay $25 for one general admission ticket (the price will increase as the event date gets closer), or pay $45 for a VIP ticket, and receive a tasting glass to enjoy unlimited samples of more than 100 beers and wines. Munchies from some of Atlanta's best food trucks will also be available for purchase, so you can keep well-nourished as you partake in backyard lawn games and activities. Check out the interactive art experience from Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces and hang out in the brand new two-story Budweiser lounge, complete with six flat screen TVs for a basketball viewing party. Basically, this one festival you won't want to miss... again.
Check out our Facebook page for updates on the event.
Created in 2005, the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces is a non-profit organization help strives to organize and host events for artists by artists, support the regional arts community, create a direct link between artist and buyer, and provide opportunities for growth and partnerships. As The Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces, the group provides financial scholarships, awards, educational programs, tools for artists, and maintains sponsorships for our various events.
Fine printOne voucher is good for one person • Must be 21+ to attend this event; valid government issued ID required • Event is rain or shine • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of your purchase. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, purchase will be refunded in full • Waiver can be viewed here: bit.ly/LS_Waiver
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE